Chapter 10

"Scooter" Star groans as she rubs the back of her head as it hurts.

"I really do not want to hear anything regarding Warren Star; seriously he is all you have been whining about...

I mean what is so special about that man?"

"No do not answer, I will just be jealous and want to kill you, hide your body, do some voodoo magic shit and make him fuck me" he adds as he covers her mouth as he knew what her answer would be.

"I feel sad" she sighs as she wraps her hands around his waist as they walk inside the house.

"You will survive it and I mean, what can we do if he is married"

"And she is hot like super hot, I cannot even ask him to leave his wife for me"

"Star Scott Brigit don't you dare ask me for a divorce you hear me" Scott shouts at her making her cringe.

"Fine, fine, we will not get one and live like this till our last breath without any sex" she sighs with boredom making him ruffle her hair.

"Hey just because you are not getting some does not mean I am as well, there are lots of fish in a pond you know...

Do you want me to kidnap her for you?"

"No matter how delightful that sounds we cannot. Ugh, for everything that I did this must be my ultimate punishment" she groans that halts Scott in his steps.

"No matter how much I love you don't you dare say those words, you never did anything wrong except vomit on my car and bed sheets when you were too high...

We all do stupid things while we are teenagers there was no one to stop or guide you, things happen we get caught up in things we should...

We all get distracted and end up doing things, which seems correct at that particular moment that does not mean we are bad, it was the darkest times of your life...

You loved that man and to be with him you did what you could but it is past...

He is dead along with all the things that you did so stop hanging on to the past, stop hiding Star, shine bright like your name. You have been hiding in these trees for the past two years of your life...

You are thirty and never going to get this life to live again so go fuck any man your heart desires and for once in your life stop letting your past haunt you. You have punished yourself enough" Scott speaks as he shakes her shoulder and stares deep in her eyes making sure she got his talks.

"You are such a gay," she laughs as she pinches his cheeks making him roll his eyes.

"I am serious Star; I want you to be happy"

"I am happy Scott, you make me happy"

"I know, just for the record you make me happy as well, could not have asked for a better wife" he winks her way.

*******

"Hey little Tutu, where are the boys?" Scott asks as both of them enter the house to find it silent.

"Umm...I don't know. I have been looking for them as well" she softly replies which brings a frown to Scott's forehead.

"How long have they gone missing?" Star asks as she walks towards the girl who fidgets on her feet.

"They left as soon as Aunt Nuts said she was going home to her man" she replies making Star and Scott sigh.
"Okay girls you two relax I will go search for them, they need to know they cannot just disappear like this" he states before walking out of the house in search of the boys.