Chapter 06

"Good morning sunshine, rise and shine" Star greets cheerily the next morning standing at the foot of the bed with a cup of coffee.

"Hmm" he grumbles making her smile.

"I stayed the night hope you don't mind"

"Do I get to have a say in it?"

"No" she nods his way before she turns to look out of the window at the silent forest.

"Won't your husband question your disappearance?" Warren asks as he sits on the bed staring at her back.

"You can call him by his given name Warren, it's not a curse" she replies without turning to face him.

"Don't you feel guilty?" he asks next making her sigh.

"Why do I feel I am the man in this relation? My husband my problem and no I do not feel guilty, regretful and dirty or any of that...

We both are adults and we both jumped into that bed fully aware of what we were going to do and what the consequence would be, so don't fret much on it" she waves her hands around as if it did not bother her at all.

"My cum is floating inside of you"

"Oh how romantic of you. If you are worried about me throwing the baby card and begging for you, then do not be...

I cannot get pregnant, ever" that information totally threw him off guard.

"What?" Warren asks as his eyes land on her stomach then to her face as that little bit of information did not sit well with him.

*******

"Do you want to hear a story?" she asks all too serious and before he could even say something, she continues.

"Long story short, I was an addict, drugs, alcohol, sex...everything. Shocking right?" she asks with a smile this time but Warren says nothing making her walk towards the side of his bed and sit close to him.

"I was in rehab before Scott pulled me out, loved me and one day he married me. He is the greatest man I have in my life...

I am not a good girl, bad extremely bad, name it and I have done it all. Five years, it took Scott five years to make me stable and yet just one meeting with you and all of his attempts were for nothing...

It took just a cigar to take me back to that one place I vowed to, never return. Unlike you, Scott is perfect...

However, I do not do perfect well, makes me restless...

I have always found myself attracted to dangerous things, things that are dark and you...you are the darkest thing in my life right now and I want myself covered in that darkness" she slowly traces a finger at the side of his face making a shiver run down his spine.

*******

"But it's not me who has a darkness around myself, it's you" he whispers softly making her smile grow before she laughs loudly.

"See, we both, we are the same, attracted towards darkness, you to mine and me to yours" she points out before walking away from him.

"Star, I think we should stop this" Warren voices as he does not like the way things are going between them.

"Scared of a little excitement in your life Warren? Or worried your wife will find about us?" she asks him straight.

"I am not scared of anything Star"

"Ah so it must be the wife"

"We should really stop this"

"Warren, trust me I am not a bad lay, first time is always awkward we will get in rhythm if we give it a try few more times...