Chapter 13

"Such a charmer" Adrian comments dryly making Warren sigh.

"How's Scar?" Warren asks instead moving away from the window where both of them were watching Star and Scott shout.

"Safe" Adrian grumbles as he too steps out of the window area.

"Those kids"

"They will be fine, trust me" Matt comments as he sips on the coffee.

"We will have to wait for them to wake up to see how much they remember as well make sure they understand the ethics before their parents arrive here"

"You contacted their parents?" Warren asks in surprise.

"No, but they will" Adrian points out of the window towards Scott and Star reminding him about their earlier conversation.

"I will talk with them" Warren sighs.

"You better" Adrian warns him; both of them stare at each other for a few seconds before nodding their head as they come to an understanding.

"You have the brothers to talk to you know," Adrian points out notifying him about his mate's brothers.

"I do not have to talk with anyone about anything Ad anyways as soon as the kids are good Star will leave the pack lands and I will make sure she will never utter a word about this incident"

"Yeah do make sure they don't shout how big your dick is" Matt snickers before sobering as Warren glares his way.

*******

"Okay enough talk about his woman, now did the blood react well?" Adrian asks a bit irritated.

"Yep, attached to the kid's blood cell like a vine, their wounds are healing remarkably" Matt informs them with a wide grin.

"What about the effect?" Warren asks with a frown not liking the fact of Adrian's blood was inside of the kids especially after the changes within Adrian.

"We will know once they are up and about but what we have to be thankful about is they are alive because of his quick thinking...

Those kids would not have been breathing if Adrian did not give them his blood when he did, trust me Warren you would have more than those frowns on your forehead if something went wrong" Matt defends his brother as well their Alpha.

Warren sighs rubbing his face tiredly as he has no clue how to get out of the shit they were in because of his foolishness.

"It's as much as my fault and responsibility Warren, do not beat yourself for it and as your Alpha and your friend I am with you along with this pack...

Just sort things out that you need to and if need rises the parents are allowed in the grounds, we face the problems together like a family" Adrian's statement brings a much needed relief to Warren before he nods towards Adrian before he walks towards the door.

"Oh and congratulations, I am not surprised" Warren teases Adrian who growls in annoyance.

*******

"The real report Matt," Adrian asks as soon as they are sure Warren is far away from the hearing point.

"I cannot be sure if your blood within them is a curse or blessing. There is not much of a change in their blood cells even if their body accepted your blood positively...

Moreover, your blood being an Alpha's blood along with a dominant one I think, as they will grow up they will show few signs, kind of like a side reaction...

I am still not sure if they can turn into a werewolf like us though and if anyone of them did get a hold of it and changes let us just say we will get one fine Alpha...possibilities...