Chapter 14

Warren's hold on her tightens as she let those words pass her lips. Star starts to shake a bit making him carry her towards the bed as he helps her lie on it before he gets in as well.

Wrapping her in his arms, he runs his hands soothingly in her hair as he whispers words of sweet nothings.

"I was sixteen when I first saw him. We had just shifted to my step dad's house; he was the most sexist man I have ever seen...

He and his friends would always race through our house everyday and it always made me curious how it would have felt to ride with them and feel free...

You see the news of my mother's marriage did not sit well with me just like my stepsisters...

It was hate at first sight with my sisters, Nuts was annoying and bossy while Rea she was always giving me an annoyed look, like every other steps sibling we hated each other and just to irk my mother I did exactly what she asked me not to...

Like step out of the house in anger that night after I fought with Nuts, it was the night I followed those bikers and ran into him...

More like dragged Scott out of his bed and threatened him in to coming along with me," Star giggles a bit remembering that night.

"What did you threaten him with?"

******

"Oh the usual, I will tell everyone you like boys like me it worked every damn time. He was the only human who understood me, or maybe we both were trying too hard to be normal...

We have known each other since our first bath together, our mothers always thought we both looked good together and that one day we would get married and live happily if only they knew" she sighs snuggling closer to his body heat.

"I was scared to walk alone towards those big men and I thought if I get embarrassed at least Scott will too...

It seems I was not the only one who noticed him, he did too whenever he drove through our house, he saw me watching him and just like that, both in our pajamas, we both were invited in to that forbidden club...

Every time I did not want to go back home or had a fight I was in that club and within a week, I was starting to smoke...

It all started with a tease and then a dare maybe I just wanted him to notice me more and stop putting his tongue in that blonde's mouth...

Scott stopped talking to me for a whole hour when he first found out before he made me promise to stop going to that club but we both knew I was addicted not to the cigars but to the man who made me do so...

Notice he did, and addict I became to drugs, alcohol, sex everything. It was my eighteenth birthday when things started to go wild more than anything else...

It was my first orgy, I was so into trying to impress him that I threw myself to anyone he asked me to, sucked so many cocks that I lost count and gave myself to so many men I could not even remember anyone's face...

However, I was not ashamed; all I wanted was for him to notice me for someone to notice me that I was there as well...

Just to be with him, I gave everything I had, my mother, my best friend and myself. Then I found out I was pregnant...

I did not even know who the child's father was, so obviously it was of no use to ask him to claim the baby...

Moreover, what would I even do with a baby anyway? There was not a day I could go by without any sort of drugs or getting drunk...

My father had disowned me, my mother was too busy playing mother to someone else's daughters, and my stepsisters did not even want to have any sort of connection with me...