Chapter 07

Star yelps as the front door opens with a bang, she turns back to watch in horror the one person she thought she would never see anytime soon.

"Surprise big sister" Natalie's voice makes Star to back away.

"What are you doing here?" Star stutters as Natalie enters the house and eyes it around.

"What did you think? That I will never get my hands on you...Hah, you and my father take me for a fool I bet but I am not one...

Son of a bitch, this is a big house he named after you while I have to move in with my fiancé forcefully," she curses before settling down her suitcase carelessly.

Before Star would question her furthermore a few more people, walk inside the house with small suitcases in each of their hands.

"Uh, who are they?" Star asks pointing at the four kids standing in her living room.

"Who else my ticket to get hold of you"

"What?"

"I made a pact that if Damien finds you I will baby sit his son and his friends and here we are"

"Okay but why are they here?"

"Because I am here, I am their nanny for the summer so obviously they will go wherever I am going...

Okay kids spread out take whichever room you feel like and if I have to scream or shout anyone of your names then I will beat the shit out of you all" Natalie threatens the kids who grumble as they walk inside of the house in search of their rooms.

"Nuts, you cannot do this"

"Why the hell not?"

"You cannot just walk in here and bring kids along, this is my house"

"Wrong, this is my house I will get every last penny of mine back from your hands just wait and watch, now where's that sweet husband of yours?

I heard you two went to high school together, what was his name again"

"Scott and he is not here"

"Left you already?"

"No, he is out for business now can you get out with them?" she asks but Natalie just shakes her head no.

"Not until I get what I want and anyway I think the kids will enjoy exploring the woods, it's just for a few weeks"

"Nuts this really is not the right time"

"Why? You calling your druggy orgy friends?" she asks innocently making Star groan.

"I have left that life behind me"

"Once an addict always an addict, look at how Rea's mom turned out" she shrugs her shoulder.

"She is your mother as well" Star scolds Natalie who rolls her eyes.

"Whatever, now can you make some food for us, we are hungry" she sighs as she lies on the couch comfortably.

*******

"Damon where the fuck are you all going?" Natalie asks as she watches the kids make their way towards the door.

"Out" he replies quietly.

"I can see that but may I ask why?"

"We are bored in here," Throne replies folding his arms.

"Okay just don't die on me" Natalie sighs before turning her head towards the TV.

"Okay" the boys reply as they all walk out of the house.

"Uh Nuts where did they go?" Star asks as she walks in with popcorn.