#24 Seungjun - KNK

You were lying on the couch with headphones on and music playing loudly enough to hear it in all the room. It was something you always did when you were exhausted after a long day.
You closed your eyes and let the beautiful sounds mesmerize you. The song which you really loved _____ was playing. You were so into it you didn't see Sungyeol walking into the room and smiling at the sight of you.
You were mouthing the lyrics of the song with smile and he got closer to you sitting next to your head and leaning over you.
When a shadow appeared above your head you opened your eyes lightly and seeing Seungjun you smiled at him as he responded with a quick peck on your lips.
He then surprised you by picking up and spinning around. You as on instincts put your hands around his neck and brought your head to the crock of his neck laughing.
"Hey that tickles" he laughed and put you down.
"Hehehe I know" you replied and kissed him. It was short, too short for him so he brought your face closer once again and kissed you more passionately.
His lips kissing you slowly and lightly left a warm trace on your and you closed your eyes melting into the kiss. Feeling his lips brushing against your was the feeling you can't just think of.
It was calming, lovely, carrying, awing and all the good and amazing emotion I can't find words for.

The thing that stopped your make out session was your phone. You've got a text from Inseong with some photo. You looked at Seungjun smiling and opened the message only to burst into laughter.

(I'm so sorry Seungjun xdd 😂😂😂)In the photo there was your boyfriend who looked really stupid

In the photo there was your boyfriend who looked really stupid. He got interested in what made you laugh so he took the phone from you.
You couldn't take it so you ended up rolling on the floor tears streaming down your cheeks from laughter.

As Seungjun saw the picture of him he sent you a serious look "Ya! (Y/n) you can't laugh at me".
It didn't make you stop instead you sat up trying to hold your laughter but after a moment you bursted again.
Seungjun looked around searching for something and his eyes stopped on the couch. He took a pillow that was there and squatted down next to you.
Then you were attacked with a pillow with yells of your boyfriend "(y/n) don't laugh at me! You need to take it seriously! Why there are doing stupid photos only of me?!"