#9 Yugyeom - GOT7

"Hey (y/n)! Who do you think is the best vocal out of us?" Jackson asked and I turn my head toward him from Yugyeommie, who was dancing.
"I think Youngjae is the best, he's got a very loud and clear voice" I stated and Youngjae smiled at me "Thanks (y/n)ssi".
"How 'bout JB hyung?" BamBam asked and I thought for a moment before answering "He's also really good and he's great at b-boying" I replied and he nodded "Thank you, I'm quite good at it", I chuckled at his response and added "Yeah you're the best at this".
Mark then turn to me with puppy eyes. "Mark you're also good but at martial arts. I could watch you doing it all day long" I commented and laughed.
At the same moment Yugyeom come and sit next to me on the floor to listen more careful what we were talking about.
"If hyung are about do it all the time he would hurt himself" he said and I hit him lightly in the arm, "You know I didn't mean it for real. I just wanted to say the he look cool doing it" Mark blushed at my words and Yugyeom pouted at this. "I'm also cool" he said childly and all of us laughed at him and I tapped his head nodding "Yes, yes. Of course you are".
"And how about rapping?" Jackson questioned again and did some aegyo, I chuckled and grinned widely "I'm not sureeee... I think you are all great but if Jackson wants so bad he can be the best one" I replied and Jackson stood up and walked to me to hug me from behind "Thank you (y/n). I knew you would chose me" I tapped on his arm and he let go off me.
Then Jinyoung commented "Jackson you should be careful, Yugyeom looks like he's about to kill you", "With bare hands if needed" JB added and I looked at Yugyeom and saw him shooting daggers from his eyes at Jackson.
Jackson sent him smile and said "I'm not that bad to take your girl away from you, so don't worry", Mark then tapped on his back saying "Now, now. Don't worry 'bout that".
"Yeah you're my boy Gyeommie, can't be otherwise" I smiled at him and he did the same.
"Now noona, how about me? What am I the best at?" BamBam asked and I send him a glare, "I told you not to call me noona, I'm younger than you".
"Sorry (y/n), you're just like an older sister to me", I smiled at this and answered to his earlier question "You're the best at dabbing and... Definitely at fan service" I said with enthusiasm and he smiled "Thank youuuu".
"What about Jinyoung?" JB asked and I spoke immediately "He's great at dancing, he's just awesome" I said and all the boys laughed expect one.
"But I'm better dancer than hyung" Yugyeom stated and we looked at him. "Right you haven't said yet what he's good at" Youngjae said and Yugyeom looked at me with hope.
"Well, he's the best maknae in the world" I responded and he looked at me sadly "Really?" He asked and I nodded "The best and cutest maknae" I added and he sighed "Am I only cute to you?".
I look at him shocked for a moment and then got closer to him and hug him tightly "You're the best boyfriend, amazing dancer, singer with the most beautiful voice and the cutest person ever" I said and he grinned widely at his hyungs and hugged me kissing the top of my head. "That's better. Thank you"