#17 Taeyong - NCT

"Wow, you're doing better and better!" I told Ten while helping him with Korean "That's all thanks to you" he replied and smile to me rising his eyes from the notebook. "But it's because of your effort" I stated and replied for his smile "I think it's everything for now unless you have some things you're not sure about?" I asked. He closed his notebook shaking head "No, it's everything. Thanks again" I also start to pack my things and we go out from library "So see you tomorrow" I said and he wave his hand "No, today" I look at him with questioning look "Your brother invited me and others for some kind of movie night" I nodded "Nice that somebody told me about it" I said with sarcasm and laughed "See you later" I corrected myself and he said hi both of us walking to ours' lockers.

"I'm back" I said as I went in my house "Hi (y/n)" Jaehyun popped in front of me from nowhere. "Why didn't you tell me about the movie night you are organizing?" I asked and he look at me surprised "I was going... I planned to tell you. You see. And here you are, sooo listen... I'm going to invite friends and we'll watch some movies tonight" he replied and laugh awkwardly. "Hahaha it's okay. But you should see your face tfhaha..." I laugh at him "I thought you'd tell our parents and they would come back" he said and shortly after join me laughing. "I won't, don't worry. But don't be too loud I need some sleep" I told him because the other night I slept only 3 hours thanks to our 'great' math's teacher "No problem, we'll try. And now come and eat some dinner our parents left for us" he said and we both go to kitchen where he was cooking, more exactly he was preheating the meal.

I got my homework done and start practicing playing piano. My teacher from school said that I need to practice and learn how to play Ashes Remain's 'On My Own' (www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhWah4jpKnE; that's the video that's up) for some event and I need to learn it as fast as I can so I can start practice with a boy who's going to sing it. I know all the notes and the only thing is to play it rhythmically, I play it everytime I have nothing to do so I can just practice it, not only in school but also in home. So here I am playing piano when my brother and his friends watch some great movie. I'm sure they choose some movie like Avengers or a fantasy one that I love.

As I was so into practice I didn't notice two of my brother friends standing in my room's doorframe and listening to the song. I played it really good until the last part before the chorus which was quiet quick to play and I failed it. I hit the keys with my head and I heard someone laughing so I turned around to see two guys looking at me with amused faces. "Hey it wasn't that bad" the one with black short hair commented and send me his smile adding "I don't think we know each other I'm Mark". I stand up and got in front of them "Nice to meet you, I'm (y/n), Jaehyun's sister" I answered while bowing and I look at the guy next to him. He has white hair and emotionless face, I raised my eyebrow while looking at him waiting for his name. "If you make faces like this it will stay" he said and I was shocked for a moment my mouth opening slightly at his rude statement. Mark chuckled at my behavior and the white haired guy looked at him and then he returned to me and placed his hand under my chin closing my mouth "It's better if you close your mouth and stop gaping at me, would you?" he asked and I nodded swallowing but as he turned around and left I show him my tongue. Mark yet again laughed at me "Sorry for hyung's behavior, he's like this sometimes" he apologized while bowing and as he was leaving I grabbed his arm "Um... what's his name, 'cause I don't think he's planning to tell me" I stated with pout and he smile at me "It's Taeyong" he replied and went to the living room where they were watching movies. I stood there for some moment before going back to my room to practice the song more.

When finally I was able to play it without any failure I got out from my room and went to the kitchen to grab some snacks to eat. As I was walking through the living room I heard some laughing and when Ten saw me he instantly stand up and come to hug me. "Hi again (y/n)" he greeted and Jaehyun got to my said "Hey it's my sister, you can't hug her out of blue" he said and I laughed at this "It was just a greeting" I said hitting him playfully. He then lead me to his friend and introduced me "Guys this is my sister, don't even try to touch her, (y/n)" I laughed at his behaviour again "Hi guys, it's nice to meet my pabo brother's friends". I look at the boys and there was 5 of them but the certain white head weren't here. "Umm.. I will go now not to disturb whatever you're doing" I said and went to the kitchen and boys went back to talking and laughing. I grabbed some snacks including Pocky which I started to munching, "Hey its better if you went back to practice" a deep voice said behind me and I already knew who it was "And why should I do this Taeyong?" I asked and he was shocked for a moment when I used his name but quickly his face was again emotionless. "Well, if you want to play this song on the upcoming event you need to practice more" he replied emphasing the word 'need', "How would you know it?" I asked surprised. And he got closer to me "Because I'm going to sing it" he said and my mouth parted, "And I don't want to sing it if some pabo don't know how to play it" he added smirking at me. I looked at him dumbfounded 'Did he really just offend me?' I asked myself, "Ugh.. do you never listen to other. I already told you to close your mouth, didn't I?" he commented and put his forefinger under my chin while his thumb was touching my lips.

I shook my head and pulled away from him "Stop whatever you aredoing and listen if you don't want to sing the song then it's okay by me. Iwould prefer to do it with somebody else anyway. But just so you know I canplay it and you can't just offend me like that" I said sternly to him andhe smirked at me. "What a fierce girl you are, hmm?" he commentedbefore taking one Pocky and biting it while going away to the living room. Isighed at him and went back to my room angry and continued to practice the songsome more times before going to sleep.