#10 RapMonster - BTS

RapMonster

Finally I got the book I had been dreaming of for some weeks. I brought the book to school and on all the breaks I walked with it reading nonstop.
As I was passing a classroom on a second floor and going down, because the lesson finished, I saw some boys running upstairs with bucket in which I didn't know what was because they were too fast also I was minding the steps not to fall down.
The only thing I saw is that most of the boys had dark brown or black hair and only one of them was blond.

Leaving school I heard some shouting but it didn't interested me as much as the book.
I heard some boys arguing "How about now?", "Can we do it already?", "Look, she's not even looking what's going on here", "Not her", "But she won't know, we did it" after hearing that I looked around to find out where did the voices came from.

The next moment I felt something hit my head and I was soaked and the book was all wet.
Instantly I looked up and saw the same boys I was passing on the stairs. And in the front of the window I could see the blond guy and one of the brown haired with quite unique, rectangle smile.
"Damn, what did you do hyung?" the brown head asked and the blonde glared at him shocked.
"Me it was you who threw this balloon!" he yelled but his friend denied it and they started arguing about it.
"I don't know which one of you did this, but I'm more than mad at you guys for making my clothes wet and destroying my fav book I've recently got!" I yelled and both of them looked at me and they froze. They couldn't say anything and then their other friends got to the window.
I just turn around and started walking home in soaked uniform as angry as never.
When I got to my house, I changed my cloths and tried to dry my book but the pages got sticky and they were too easy to rip so I left the book to dry by itself.

The next day I got to school I automatically saw the boys I had bad memory of. I stared at them pissed and passed by them to go to my locker, they were whispering somethings and looking at my direction.
"Hey, how's going?" my friend, BitNa, asked, "I had better days" I answered and she smile at me.
"What happened that you're so angry?" she questioned "Yesterday these idiots who are now looking at us" I pointed at them "Threw some water balloons at me and I soaked" I replied smashing my locker.
"Wow, somebody has really a bad day I see" she commented and I looked at her sending a grin in my direction, "If it make you feel better, I can treat you to this great movie today" she said and got two tickets from her pocket waving them in front of me.
"Omg, it would be great" I replied and hug her tightly.

After classes we got home and changed in some casual cloths. We met near cinema, bought some food and went to watch a movie.
Before the movie started we could hear some loud talking and laughing and yes there were the boys.
'Ugh why there are always where I am?' I thought and thankfully as the movie started there was silence.

"That was one of the best movies I have watched so far" BitNa commented and I nodded "Yeah, I like the main character, he was so great", "Also good looking and sweet" she replied and we talked for a moment more.
"Ugh" someone behind us coughed and as I turned around one of the boys from earlier stood there and grabbed my hand going to the opposite hall which was empty.
I must say that although his not so big height he was quiet strong and muscular. After we got in the hall he just left leaving me there alone, as I thought, without knowing what's going on.

However, after some seconds the door open again and some other guy pushed the blond one inside closing the door.
"You pabo, when I leave, I'll kill you all. I swear" he yelled and I stepped forward "I'll help with pleasure" he turn around quickly shocked that I'm here.
"I don't know why they did this but they better let me leave so I can go home with my friend" I said and he was still looking at me with wide eyes, "Hey, you alright?" I asked waving my hand in front of his face till he grab it.
"Yeah I'm okay. I just can't believe they got you here" he said and let go of my hand, "Why is that so?" I questioned.
"You see... I was meaning to give it to you later but as we meet now" he said searching for something in his bag, "Where's it?.... Oh here" he took out the book I got lately and the one that was destroyed.
"For you" he said handing me the book, "Sorry for damaging the other one you were reading" he added and I smile at him.
"I can't believe you bought me a new book. How did you know what was the name of the book I was reading?" I asked out of curiosity and he grinned shyly scratching the back of his neck "I saw you reading it on the breaks in school and you were smiling at it".

'I was smiling at the book, OMG I was looking so stupid for sure' I thought.
"My, my... I'm so embarrassed. For sure I was looking strange" I commented grabbing my head in hands and blushing lightly.
"Not really, I would say more cute than strange" he said and I looked at him all red and when he noticed what he has just said there was some blush on his face too.
"Ugh... It'll be better if I just go. See ya" he said and instantly left the hall.

I left shortly after him all happy about the gift he gave me. And my friend was waiting for me with big smile "And?" she asked, "And?" I repeated after her and she jumped happily in my direction "Any news? You know something happened?" she responded skipping happily after me.
"Nothing interesting while you let them drag me there not even trying to stop that guy. Well, maybe the fact that I got the new book, the one that had been destroyed" I said hugging the book tightly to my chest.
"And nothing more?" she asked and I shook my head "No, nothing".

She stopped for a moment and mumbled something like "These little brats lied to me" and I stopped asking "What do you mean lied? Who? And why it has some connection with me".
She thought for a moment and closed her mouth with hand "Damn" she whispered then faked smile.
"You see... I don't know what you're talking about", "You were talking about something and then..", "No I wasn't hahaha.. Let's go eat something" she said while laughing awkwardly to avoid the topic.

I agreed for it only because she's stubborn and she would argue about something even when she lies.