#5 MoonBin - ASTRO

You were going to the place, where you should be meeting Moonbin, listening to the music and mouthing the lyrics when suddenly your eyes was closed by someone's hands.
"Guess who?" the voice called behind your ear and you smiled knowing who it was.
"Moonbin, you're the only person still doing this kind of things" you said and turned around to face him with smile.
He pouted at you and you chuckled, "I like doing this, so why not?" he replied and smiled, "You're like a child sometimes" you said and grabbed his cheeks "Aegyo".
He shook his face to make you let go  of his cheeks and made a sad face "I'm not" he said in childish voice and crossed his arms on chest.
In addition he stomped his leg which made both of you laugh.
"No, you're my manly Binnie" you said and messed up his hair, "Did you just call me 'Binnie'?" he asked shocked but the next moment a wide smile appeared on his face.
"Ohh.. You give me a nickname I should also get you one" he stated and touched his chin thinking, "Hmmm... How about shorty?" he asked and you hit him in the arm "Okay, okay" he said massaging the place where you hit him. "Soo how about petite?" he questioned smirking.
"That's not funny unless you want to get in the car crash" you commented and he looked at you terrified and you started laughing.
"Hahaha... Very funny" he responded with a sarcasm, "So how about calling you my star?" he asked.
"That's quiet cheesy. But it's okay I think", "Always better than shorty" he added and you gave him a look on which he responded by running away.
"You better wait for me if you want to live more than 5 minutes" you yelled and he turned around still running while you walking quickly in his direction.
"You won't do this, I know you looove me~" he said in a melodious voice and did a heart above his head but lost his balance and fell down.
You run up to him in hurry and asked "Are you okay?" he looked at his lightly bloody hands and stood up, "I'm okay, no worries".
You got closer to him and grabbed his hands "No worries huh, don't you see the blood?" you asked, "Let's go now" you added and he looked at you puzzled "Where??".
"To my house obviously. We need to clear and bandage this bruises" you said and went straight to your home.
"See. That's why you're the best girlfriend I've ever had" he caught after you and together you went to your house.