#17 p.2 Taeyong - NCT

So  I thought about doing part 2 and here it goes
It's mega cliche but I hope you'll like it :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------

After weekend I've got to school and said my music teacher that I know the song already. He happily said to come after school to the music room so we can try doing the song together with the vocalist who I don't really like after meeting. So as the teacher said after classes I went straight to the room and they were already inside talking about something. "Oh (y/n), you're here. I heard from Taeyong that you know each other and he also told me that you can play this song really good" the teacher said looking in my direction and Taeyong send me small smirk. "O-okay, so can we start?" I asked and they both agreed. We play it three times and we continue this routine for four days before the time to play it in front of everyone come.

All these days Taeyong didn't really talked to me, but I didn't mind it at all. We practice the song to make it sound amazing and I think we did it. Before our performance Taeyong stood next to me in the backstage waiting for our turn. We were about to come out when he got closer to me and give me back hug. My cheeks immediately went red and he placed his head next to my ear so I could feel his warm breath on my neck. I stood frozen as he placed his lips on my cheek and whispered to my ear "Good luck". He pulled away and it was the most affection he gave me since we met. Then before I could respond the teacher asked us to come on stage and sing the song.

After the event my brother come to the backstage to meet me and his friends followed him. Jaehyun high fives me "That was a great performance (y/n)" he said and Taeyong coughed "Yeah you too were good" my brother added. Then Ten jumped at me hugging me and spinning around "It was awesome, I didn't know you could play like this", I smiled at him "Thanks, but I could play it better I made a mistake and played the wrong note in the chorus" I replied and he laughed at me. "Still the song was played really beautiful" Ten stated and I responded with a smile. At the same moment Taeyong grabbed my hand and dragged me away from them sending smile towards my brother who was yelling at him.
"Let me go" I said finally releasing from his grasp and he didn't look at me staring at something in front of him. "Hey, you alright?" I asked and placed my hand on his shoulder and he look up for a moment before taking a deep breath and turning to me. This time I could see not only the jerk he was I gazed in amazement at his brown eyes. It was the first time I saw how handsome he was and at the thought of it I blushed and take my hand from his shoulder. "Why?" he questioned and I looked at him strangely "Why you're doing this to me?", "What are you talking about?" I asked tilting my head to one side. He sighed and take a step closer to me "Don't be so clueless" I still stare at him not knowing what he was talking about, "You're so stupid" he said and placed his hand on his forehead. "Hey! I'm not stupid!" I yelled at him, "Of course you are, you're like this not knowing what you make to my heart" he take one step forward after another. I stood still and he stopped when he was really close to me he took his hand up and stopped before placing it on my cheek and moving his thumb across it. "Everytime I see you my heart beat faster and when you smile I also want to smile" he said looking straight into my eyes "And I want to be as close to you as Ten is" he take a deep breath and quickly added "I really like you".
I stood frozen and try to understand what he actually said to me and when it hit me my eyes widened and he let go off my cheek looking down "Ugh sorry I don't know what got into me.. Just forget I said anything" he said and turn around to leave but I hug him tightly. "How can you say all this things to me and then tell me to forget about it?" I asked and he turn to me "It's... Just.. Nevermind.." he said pulling me away from him and my eyes start to get watery. 'Why I wanted to cry because of him? I didn't like him, right? He's just some kind of jerk. So why..' "Why do I have feelings for you even though you treat me like that?" I muttered almost inaudible and his eyes widened and in a split of second his lips landed on mine.