#12 Yoseob - Beast (HIGHLIGHT)

"He is a jerk" you said and threw the closest book in the ground angry about your boyfriend, correction ex-boyfriend.
You got a massage from him saying that he's breaking up with you. Firstly you didn't know why but then your friend sent you a photo of him and another girl on what it seems to be a date.
You got so mad at him that you just literally wanted to go to him at this moment and call him names also punch as hard as you could. But before you could even get to the door tears started streaming from your eyes and instead of the door knob your hand reached for the box of tissues laying on the cabinet.
You took one and started wiping the tears away and as you were going to sit on your bed the door swing open and you looked at your friend Yoseob with puffy eyes.
"H-hey I come as fast as I could. I heard what happened. Are you alright?" he asked catching the breath as if he was running all the way from his home to here, which he actually did.

Your tears fell more and more with every second and you lay on your bed, face in the pillow "I'm so stupid" you sobbed and he came closer sitting on the bed next to you "No you are not-".
"How could I fell in love with this guy? I'm so naive" you cut him mumbling the words through the pillow.
"Don't worry, it's all his fault that he let a girl like you go. It will be okay I'm sure" he comforted you by placing his hand and rubbing your back.
"I know it will but after some time until now I'm heartbroken and fool" you sobbed and rose slightly to be hugged by Yoseob smiling at you.
"Why are you smiling? Are you happy that this happened to me?" you asked kinda angry but he instantly answered "It's not that. I have just thought that you sound like all the girls from fanfictions (lol and what's this story xdd)" you hit him in the chest, but he could see the little smile on your face.

"I'm sorry" he said still grinning like an idiot, "You know I feel like I still love him and at the same time I'm mad as never" you said and Yoseob hold you closer to him.
"I know it's hard for you but-" he tried comforting you but you cut him by saying "How can you know what I feel? You never were heartbroken. You can have every girl you want" you didn't think what you were saying you just feel like saying all the things you have on mind at that moment.
He broke the hug but looked in your eyes holding both of your shoulders "I may not have been in the situation you are but I also couldn't get the girl I mostly wanted because she was with somebody else but now who knows" he stated and wiped the tears from your cheek with his thumb.

You looked surprised 'Was he talking about you?' 'Does he really like you?' you asked yourself and then you did something ridiculous "D-do you m-mean me?" you questioned feeling your face turn red.
He smiled softly whispering "Yes" which faded as he quickly added with enthusiasm "But now we'll go to get ice cream" you tilted you head saying "What?".
"I brought two big box of ice creams with me so I can share with you" he stated and took your hand.