#3 JaeKwon - Chasing

Chasing it's a movie from 2016 in which one of the actor is Hyuk from VIXX <3

I was calmly sitting under the tree in the park when some guys from a high school that was near mine appeared and started playing and yelling to yourselves something.
I wasn't paying attention to what they were doing but then I was interrupted from my drawing because of the ball that hit me in the hand making the pencil broke and my sketch dirty.
I gasped in shock and looked up. I saw one of the boys running to me to get the ball.
"Hey. I'm really sorry 'bout that" apologized a brunet with curly hair and sharp jaw line. His cheeks were so puffy I could easily grab them just like all the grandmas do. He looked at me with his beautiful dark brown but now guilty eyes .
"Ahh.. It's... okay" I replied lightly disappointed of what happened because I would have fiinisedh this drawing in a moment and I had been doing it for one and a half hour now.
I handed him the ball and stood up with sketchbook in my hand.
"Is it from the ball?" he asked pointing at the unfinished and dirty drawing I looked at it and then again at him
"Yeah, it is. But it's okay" I said with fake smile.
"Uhh.. So what can I do to.. You know... To recompense this?" he questioned scratching the back of his head.

At the same time one of his friend approached us and hit him on the back.
"Ouch... What was that for, Wontae?!" he asked "You're here for like 'eternity', so maybe you could stop flirting and get your ass back to the game" he replied and I chuckled at their friendship.
"I will. Give me five minutes" he replied and throw the ball to him, Wontae caught it, went back to his friends and started playing again.
But earlier he had clapped the curly head on the arm with cheeky grin.
"So... What can I do?" he asked again and I send him a questioning look thinking about something.
"I'm not sure... You can buy me a new pencil because the other one is broken" I proposed and he laughed "Okay, but I thought about something different" he said and look down.
"And what was that?" I asked teasingly and he rose his head up "I-it's nothing" he replied and I smile.
"We can go for ice creams later" he smiled at my propose, "But firstly you may want to tell me your name. Mine's Areum" I added and pull my hand to shake it with him, he reached for it and we greeted "I'm Jaekwon, nice to meet you. And that is a great idea" he responded and grabbed my broken pencil and the notepad writing there something.
"Text me when you are free so we can go.. Uhh..", "For a date" I finished and he nodded but then look at me shocked "Date?" He asked.
"Yes, date. Naturally if you want it to be a date" I replied but he quickly shook his head "No, date is a good idea. I mean... Ughh.." I laughed at his behavior and push him lightly to his friend.
"It's better for you to go now, they might be angry" I said and he tapped my head "Okay, but see you later Areum-ssi" I blushed at the name and he grinned at me going away.
"It's going to be a funny meeting" I thought and sat down to continue drawing with broken pencil.