#1 Heechul - SuJu

I went to visit my friends - SUJU. I've known them since I am childhood friends with Donghae and he introduced me to them. Donghae is just like my brother and sometimes I visit him and the other members.
That day I brought them some cupcakes I made. I do it often, because I know how hard they train and I want them to have some time to relax and eat some sweets.
When I got to the building I went through the halls and stood in front of the doors of the SuJu practice room. Taking a deep breath I knock on the door and wait 'till the music of their new song went a little bit silent and somebody yell "Come in". I open the door and went through them only to be greeted by the boys saying 'Hi' and some of them hug me.
"Hi Ari-ssi, did you grow up, you seem to be a little higher" Ryeowook commented showing a little space between his fingers after Donghae let go of a hug that he gave me.
"Even if she did, she would still be our 'shorty' " Leeteuk grin.
"No, I'm still the same height and I'm not short I have 1,68 m, it's quiet alright for me" I replied pouting at him.
"It's okay 'shorty', maybe if you'd wear high heels like other girls you wouldn't be called like that" Heechul teased which make me quiet angry but I just can't be mad at him for a long time.

You see I can't help it that I fell for a famous and handsome guy like him. It's hard for me to accept it, because he kissed more guys than me.
How is it even possible, I don't know either.
I stared at him for a few minutes but then my attention was got by Kyuhyun who looked at my bag.
"You know that I don't like to wear h-heels" I mumbled but loudly enough for him to hear it and he giggled a little.
"Hi Ari, what did you bring for us today. I can smell it's something good" Kyuhyun interrupted while getting closer to the bag.
I took it and went to the bench to open it drawing cupcakes.
"I made cupcakes for you all. Hope you'll like them" I showed the sweets to them and looked down on my shoes. Donghae went closer to me and hug me tightly which made me blush a little.
"You're the best friend I can dream of, Ari-ssi" he said and let go off me with a wide small on his face.
"She's the best" I looked at person who said it and spotted Yesung smiling in my direction.
I grinned "Thanks guys, I think you are also the best friends I could have" I added and hand them the cupcakes.

Then I draw three packages of Pocky.
"Have you really brought us Pocky too?" asked Shindong with a surprised but cheerful face.
"Yeah somebody wanted me riveting them the next time I visit you, so here they are" I looked at Ryeowook who jumped on me and stroke my hair messing them with his hand.
"Thank you very very much Ari-ssi. Let me say it again, you are awesome" he said and I gave him Pocky.

I sat down next to Donghae and opposite to Heechul who smiled at me "Woah, Ari-ssi you take such a good care of us. What would we do without you".
"Probably you won't have a secret smuggler of sweets" I joked and laugh with some boys while the others are eating their cupcakes.

We talked a little and the guys ate all of the sweets with only one and a half package of Pocky left.
"Hey, how about we play a game?" Siwon asked grinning.
"Yeah we can play 'Pocky game' since there are still some left" Shindong said and waved a package of Pocky in front of our faces and I laughed at his behavior
"You see, Ari-ssi like your idea" Heechul commented while pointing at me.
"No. I just laugh at his childish behavior" I protested but my cheeks got red because of what he said.
"Or we can just play 'Spin a bottle' " Leeteuk proposed while reaching for an empty bottle that was near him.
"What about we connect this two games into one" Enhyuk suggested and instantly Yesung added "We could first 'spin the bottle' and the person who spins and the one who gets choosen play 'Pocky game' ".

All the boys nodded and I did so too to make them happy about playing with them. You know otherwise they would tease you till you agree.
"Okay, so who starts?" Kyuhyun asked and Donghae rose his hand.
"Okay so we start with you" Leeteuk said and handed him the bottle.
He spinned it and everyone looked at the person who got chosen. It was Sungmin. Heechul handed them Pocky and they ate it almost touching their lips, which made all of us laugh.