#15 Ravi - VIXX

Lost notebook

"I just wish that I can hear more songs you wrote", he tapped the top of your head "If you want we can meet after school next to the music room and maybe I'll play some song for you" you smile at this statement. "Okay, I will" you nodded and he grin at you "But you know nothing for free". "Huh? But I gave you your notebook back, didn't I?" you asked and he lean over making you gulp. "And in exchange you read the lyrics that I wrote there" he rise the book up lightly while saying this and then added "Now I would like to get.... a kiss" he pointed at his cheek. You look at him surprised and shook your head rapidly "N-no w-way" you stuttered and he take a step back "Okay, so you won't have a chance to listen to the songs". You sighed and start thinking 'I don't want to kiss him, he's jerk but I really want to hear the songs he wrote. The lyrics are great but I'd like to hear it with piano. Ughhh... What to do now?'.
*drrrriiiiiinng*
The bell ring signalize that lesson has started, he walk to the door and stand in front of them turning around to you. "If you want to hear the songs as I said come to the music room but remember about the exchange" he stated with grin, "But school ends after this lesson" you replied and he turn around saying "Really? Well, you need to make up your mind quickly then" and he wave you leaving you dumbfounded.
After you get back to reality you quickly went to your classroom for the last lesson. Thankfully it was history so your class just sit and watch some movie but all you were thinking of was the proposition from Ravi. 'Should I agree for this it's just a kiss, but on the other hand it'll be my first... Ugh...' that thoughts were on your mind all the lesson and as the class was about to end you intend to do so.

The bell rang and you grab your stuff heading towards the music room. "Oo so you come. I thought that you'd go home but it's nice to see you here" you heard the voice belonging to no one other than Ravi as you were opening the door and walking in. "Yeah. I think that there won't be any other chance to hear you playing and singing some songs so..." you said softly and he smile standing from the piano and going towards you. You put your bag next to the door and turn around to see him already in front of you. He turn his head and pointed at his cheek "First, just as you promised.." he said and you blush lightly and quickly kiss his cheek. "See it wasn't that bad" he commented and went back to sit next to piano, you stood there for a moment 'till he motion you to come over and sit on the chair which was next to the piano. As you sat down he started playing one of his song and you just sat still in amazement of his talent.

He played some more songs and you sit there face on your hands as you were leaning on the piano. The song that he's now playing is really soft and it makes you so sleepy you didn't even notice your eyes closing. Then the music stop playing and you rise slowly just to feel something on your lips. Your eyes open immediately and you could see Ravi smiling to himself. He pulled away and the reality hit you "Y-you've just kissed me!" you yelled and put a hand on your mouth also your face the deepest color of red. He laughed at you "You were dozing off so I needed to wake you up" he stated but after a while he added "And you looked really cute, well you still do" he placed hand on the back of his head smirk plastered on his face. You stood there frozen not able to say anything.

 You stood there frozen not able to say anything