#6 VIXX - Halloween Special

VIXX

"(Y/n) noona, I'm not so sure if giving Leo hyung knife is a good idea" Hyuk whispered to you and you stopped cutting out the lid of the pumpkin.
"Don't worry, he won't kill you, I think so" you replied with grin and he looked at you terrified "I'm joking hahaha your face is great" you laughed at him.
"Hey don't laugh at me I am worried, N hyung also have a knife, you know my life might be in danger" he commented and Ken laughed at him coming closer with one more pumpkin "Hey Hyuk, you know they can hear you right".
At the same moment Hyuk look at them and saw them carving not even looking at you so he hit Ken in the arm almost making him drop the pumpkin.
You and Ken laughed at him and he walked to Hongbin who already have started carving the pumpkin. You got back to cutting out the lid and then Ken helped you with cleaning up the inside of it.

After some time you could hear a loud laugh from Hongbin and Hyuk and as you turn to them you saw them next to Hakyeon with some pumpkin's pulp in hands "Hyung do you want some?" they asked and you already knew that something bad was going to happend.
"Are you serious?" Ravi asked from behind the leader and as he saw the look on the maknaes' faces he backed off slowly.
"You're stupid aren't you huh? Of course I don't..." before N could answer Hyuk throw the pulp on his head an Hongbin on his t-shirt which make all of you laugh except Leo who just looked away but you could see him smirking and of course Hakyeon who look as if he could kill the two of them with looks.
"Ahahahahaha..." they run away from mad N who still got the knife in his hand, you stood up and went to the back of the room to get a towel.
"(Y/n)!" "(Y/n) noona)" Hongbin and Hyuk called and you look at them running in your direction "Heeeelp us!" they yelled and hide behind you almost making you fall.
Then you saw Hakyeon running and thanks god he stopped in front of you "H-hey" you said awkwardly waving to him "Here, have it" you replaced the knife he was holding with towel.
"Aishh, I'll forgive you for now, because (y/n)ssi is here" he said and you felt the two maknaes patting your back saying thank you.
"Ahh.. I wanted to see how it was going to end" Ravi commented and smiled at you all and Ken standing next to him nodded "Right, me too".

When you all were done and all of the pumpkins looked pretty scary except your and Ken's, because he wanted to make something special but still connected with Halloween.
That's why on your pumpkin was carved a cat, yes a cat and he even wanted you to cut out the tail.
Leo set all of the pumpkins next to each other and sent Hyuk and Ken to bring matches so we could light them up.

While you, N and Ravi were cleaning up the mess you all did, they come back and helped you. After you finished you once again look at the pumpkins there were looking so amazing you instantly took out your phone and took some photos.
"Hey, get away from here" you said as Ken walked in front of you, he turn to you and smiled making v sign.
You chuckled but took the photo of him, "Hey I also want the photo" Hongbin said and run up to you posing with the pumpkins.
You laughed at them and asked the others to set themselves next to the pumpkins so you could take the photo of them all. They agreed and for the photo you light the pumpkins and turn off the lights.
"Happy Halloween" Hakyeon shouted as you were doing the photo.

After that day you were extremely happy that they invited you and for sure you will do more things like that with them.

____________________

--------------

--------------

Happy (or maybe Scary) Halloween guys !!! :D

With many sweets of course!!