1.5

"I'm really graceful, aren't I?" Ashton grunted as he tried to shimmy in through the window. I was surprised that he was even able to climb up here in the first place, since the window was so high off the ground. He came in face first, landing on the floor with a big thud.

"That was beautiful." I said, holding back a laugh. I helped Ashton regain his footing as he looked around my room, smiling.

"I try, Murphy, I try." Ashton smirked, brushing himself off.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"What does it look like?" Ashton said, his voice hushed as he grabbed my hands and fiddled around with my fingers.

"Oh, you just couldn't end our night outside, could you?" I laughed at the fact that it only took Ashton about 5 minutes to come back.

"I told you I was saving some romantic stuff for later." He shrugged, coming towards me.

"It's later?" I asked.

"Uh huh. So light some candles or something, let's get this party started!" Ashton giggled loudly, and I shushed him. He gave me a small nod, before leaning down and beginning to kiss up my neck.

"What happened to not rushing things?" I whispered as Ashton began to walk us backwards to my bed.

"We aren't." He smiled, kissing me very quickly on the lips. The two of us fell back on the bed, Ashton landing in such a way where he was now hovering over me.

"Are you sure?" I questioned sarcastically, raising an eyebrow.

"I'm fine, Murphy." Ashton assured me. "I'll stop if it doesn't feel right."

"Alright." I said hesitantly. I was a bit worried, since Ashton had just told me earlier tonight that he wanted to take things slow. I respected that, but I didn't want to jeopardize that just because he was in the mood to do this at the moment.

"Lock the door." He whispered, and I nodded. I held up a finger and rolled away from him, quickly walking over to the door and locking it. I crawled back on top of the bed, letting my body wiggle itself underneath Ashton once more.

He came down again and placed his lips on my neck slowly, leaving long, sloppy, kisses. I tilted my head back, giving him more access. His lips traveled down from my neck to an exposed part of my chest, and I was glad that I had worn a top with a lower cut than I normally would tonight.

I let my hands run down his chest, stopping when I got to the bottom of his shirt. My hands slipped up under it, allowing me to feel over Ashton's toned stomach. He drew in a sharp breath, the feeling of my cold hands on his skin obviously startling him.

"You want to take off my shirt, don't you?" Ashton laughed.

"Don't be so full of yourself." I rolled my eyes at him, removing my hands from under his shirt and wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Don't deny it, Murphy." Ashton said, laughing again as he sat up and pulled his shirt over his head. Throwing it across the room, he leaned down again and connected his lips to mine again.

He kept one hand by my head, holding himself up, while the other found its way under my own shirt, his fingers tracing little circles into my hips. I felt as though his lips had traced over ever inch of my skin, giving me the feeling that fireworks had just gone off inside me. It was so new, doing this with Ashton, but I liked it.

-

"Favorite TV show?" Ashton asked, his chest vibrating under my head as he spoke.

"I don't watch TV very much." I shrugged, not able to answer his question.