CHAPTER 11

Abbie's POV

Jake was kissing me his lips were so soft and he tasted so sweet. I love the warm feeling of his lips next to mine. I snake my arms around his neck to pull him closer...

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock going off. Feeling disoriented I got up and go straight to the bathroom. I splash my face with cold water to clear my mind.

"Is that real or just a dream?" I asked myself touching my lips. I can still feel Jake's warm lips on mine and I shiver.

I walk to the kitchen to prepare a quick breakfast when something caught my eye. There was a note pin to my frig.

Hey beautiful,

I had a great night. Thank you!

I hope your free on Saturday coz' I have a surprise for you...

Jake❤

After reading it, I get my phone and texted him.

I enjoyed last night. Thank you for tucking me to bed. I'll save Saturday for you. A. C.

That's good to hear. I'll make sure you will enjoy our trip. J. W.

I wonder where we are going. Last night’s event was a bit hazy. I remember we were dancing but after that not much.

The whole week pass by so fast. It was Friday today, Jake texted me earlier and invited me to have dinner in his place.

I bought two packs of beer for him. I don't feel comfortable not giving some token for someone inviting me to their house for dinner.

I knock on his door, when he opened it I was assaulted by the smell of food cooking.

"Come in, your just in time. I'm getting the chicken out of the oven." He let me in opening his door wider.

"It smells good here, I brought beers for you." Handling it to him.

"Thank you, you know me well already." He said smiling.

"You have a nice place." I look around and notice that his apartment has the same plan as mine but he has dark furniture’s which gives a very masculine vibe.

He cooked rosemary chicken with mashed potatoes and Greek salad. The table was already set for two, there is a small flower vase in the center with five stems of pink roses.

"Sorry I didn't prepare much." He said when we settle.

"No! This is too much. The table setting was so cute, I love the flowers. You don't have to do all this for me." I appreciate his effort and wonder if I'm this special for him.

"I will do anything for you." He murmur but I don't hear it clearly.

"What?"

"I said let's eat, the food's getting cold." He filled my plate with a big serving of mashed potatoes.

"Hey! I don't eat that much." I protest.

"Who said you’re eating all of that. You’re going to feed me. I cook, feed me." He said imitating a caveman voice. His so funny.

"Oh!" Was all I can say before an eruption of laughter escapes my lips.

When my laughter subsides, I scoop a spoonful of mash potato in my plate and guide it towards his mouth.

"Open your mouth baby." I said.

"Aah..." opening his mouth imitating a baby. I continue feeding him while I eat.

"You sure can cook, I'm so full." I said rubbing my tummy.

"I'm glad you liked it." He smirks, guiding me to the door.

"What time are we leaving tomorrow?"

"I'll pick you up at seven and bring your swimwear."

"Okay, thank you for the wonderful meal. Good night Jake!" I said when we reach my door.

"Alright see you tomorrow." He hug me and kiss my forehead.

I can feel the butterflies on my stomach go crazy by his gesture, I close my eyes savouring the moment.

"Good night Abbie." He let go of me and walk away to his door.

I was inside my bedroom thinking of Jake. He's such a sweet and caring guy, I feel emotions that I've never experience before my past relationships. I'm afraid of this feelings, I don't want to get hurt again...

I woke up early the next day and prepare for the trip, Jake pick me up on time. The beach was an hour drive from our place. We ride in comfortable silence.

We arrived at Robert Moses State Park Field 5 and set our tent. It's my first time to camp and I'm grateful Jake chooses to do it here.

It seems like we have our own paradise, there are few to none beach gowers out here. At noon we eat and take a dip in the ocean.

I brought two sets of swimsuits. I wear the navy blue two piece bikini set for today. I feel a little awkward about my body coz I think my hips and thighs are a little big but Lisa said it fit me perfectly when we bought it.

I emerge from the tent and saw Jake taking off his shirt. My breath got stock in my throat when I saw him. My eyes roam his tan sculpted body from his tone arms, bulging chess to his six pack abs. I can see that his not just hot but his a God, a Greek God in the flesh.

He saw me when he put his shirt in the folding chair. I can see his eyes darken when his eyes roam my body from head to foot.

"I can see you’re ready for a swim." He said after checking me out. He smirks and stares at my eyes.

"You too, let's go?" I self-consciously asked.

"But first I want to show you something." He strode towards me and takes my hand.

We walk hand in hand on the sand. After ten minutes we reach the Fire Island Lighthouse and climb the stairs until we reach the top. Up here you can see the best view of the beach and the Fire Island coast.

"Wow! It's so beautiful here!" I said enjoying the view.

"Not as beautiful as you." He said looking at me with those mesmerizing eyes.

When I heard what he said I turn around instantly and bump into his naked chess. I didn't know that his so near me that I almost lost my balance. He quickly holds my shoulders to help me stand but the contact make the situation worst.

I accidentally feel lightheaded and put my arms around his neck. When I look up our eyes meet and all I remember was his face moving inch by inch closer to me until our lips touch and I lost all the care in the world.

The kiss cannot be compared to anything, it was earth shattering and mind blowing. I tightened my arms around his neck to pull his body closer to me.

He's left hand where in the small of my back while the other was running circle in my back sending waves of pleasure on my body that I've never experience before.

My lungs want to give out but I keep kissing him because I don't want this moment to end. The feeling was so wonderful, it's like drinking an ice cold water on a hot sunny day.

Eventually we pull apart. I cannot look him in the eye. I don't want to see disappointment on his face, but he put his index finger under my chin and lifts my face so he could look into my eyes.

He's smiling at me, adoration and something I can't comprehend visible in his eyes.

"Abbie I like you, I like you like I've never like anyone before. I.." he blurt and then I cut him off by kissing him again.

"I like you too Jake more than you'll ever know."

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Song for this CHAPTER

Kiss me by The Fray