Ace Bk2

Hello E.C.H.O. readers.

Lucas is coming back very soon (within 2 weeks hopefully) for book 2 *throws confetti while Ellison boys cheer and hold up a cake with raw spaghetti stuffed in it* (yes, they forgot the lighter and candles) *insert face palm here*

Option A won with the most votes, so you'll be seeing some more of Ellison High and the crazy boys there. However, a lot of you mentioned you didn't want an overexposure of them, soooo...I'm going to have a set up which gives us the chance to have a balanced look to life outside of school mixed in. But...ultimately, your decisions will chose just where things will end up.

I think we're in for a pretty wild ride with both new and old characters.

I look forward to this new adventure with Lucas and you all!

In the meantime, I leave you with the title synopsis!

Title: "Ace" (this book will be posted separately, so be on a lookout).

Synopsis:

Someone is picking off young government agents at Ellison High. Unable to trust their own, they bring in an outsider who evaded their clutches before - Lucas Johnson.

While he tries to balance school, assassins, heists, and impeding graduation, this young operative takes a step closer to unraveling his past. However, in doing so, he may be faced with his most difficult decisions yet. Will his digging help set him free, or will them spiral him into a rabbit hole of chaos?