How it Works

Hello you. Yes YOU!

I just wanted to post a quick set of instructions at the start of this book as it requires your involvement and it's somewhat different from anything I've tried before. Please read them to get an understanding of how things work.

Story:

Sometimes when you read a book you wish that the character had done something different than what they did. Well, here's your chance to do just that! I want to get YOU involved as the reader. How does this work? Well, we're going to write a story together...sort of.

Basically, at the end of every chapter I'm going to post two or more actions for the character to take. You will be deciding which one the character chooses to do. E.g. the end of the chapter will have:

Choice a

Choice b

To participate, in your comment simply start out by putting either a or b, whichever is the letter of the action you want the character to take. The one which the most people choose will be the one which happens. The time during which a choice can be chosen is also limited to a week at the most within posting a chapter to give me a chance to start the next chapter. The choices have different consequences, so be careful in what you decide.

On a side note, at times you may see a choice which simply says 'joker'. What is this? Well, it's a surprise action which may be something unexpected, or either of the other choices. It's the choice to pick if you're feeling random, however, it's also not going to come by that often. ;)

Cover:

As I want to get the readers involved, if you want to make a cover, make one! Send me the link by private message and I'll upload it. If more than one person makes a cover then I'll simply keep rotating covers so that everyone has a chance to have theirs up. That being said, note that the cover may change from time to time ;) Also, please don't infringe on copyright by using images which have been copyrighted.

Things to note:

When I say 'football' it's not American football but soccer (just so some people don't get mixed up).  Why? Because that's what I called it growing up and so it's more comfortable for me ;)

The prologue and the first chapters set things up. So come on guys, rack those brains and let's see what we can come up with. Remember, the course of this story depends on you!

Let's see if we can make this work!