Day Twenty

As the years passed, Maggie and Ben officially broke up and grew apart. They both wanted to leave the past in the past and unfortunately, they associated eachother with the bad times. 

Maggie and Jonah started going out, and eventually got married. They had a beautiful ceremony with all of their friends, including Ben. Maggie had continued into Psychology which was her main interest in college. She now works going from school to school listening to kids and helping them through stress and hard times, She wanted to make sure that every kid had access to help that she didn't get as a kid. 

She had also become the light of Jonah's life, he has recovered some from the past abuse in his life and he's looking forward to eventually being a great father: something he never had.

Ben did eventually get out of the god forsaken hospital and ever since then he refuses to go back for any sort of hospital treatment. Him and Alice got together during the hospital stay and they stayed together outside in the real world. They have an on again off again relationship, but they have both decided it will be best for them to fight through their issues instead of immediately breaking it off then getting back together. That decision was one Ben made, out of the wellness of their new baby on the way.

Thats right, new baby! Alice woke up one day feeling sick, then again the next day and the next day and the next day. Eventually she decided to take a test and surprise surprise!

At first they were both very weary. Neither of them was sure if they were ready for a baby so soon. They weren't married, neither had a stable job or a completely reliable living arrangement and they both wanted to be married before any children were even thought about.

But Ben assured himself that they would make great parents, He quit his job at the convince store and got a more stable one at a hotel and he started saving up.

He was determined to give this baby all that he can and the idea of a baby got his mind off of his own issues and slowly, he got a little better. 

After all the hardships Maggie, Ben, Jonah and Alice had went through,

They all got their imperfectly perfect endings.