Day Ten

Ben

"Hey there Maggie Moo," I waved, "Wanna come join me at a party? My room mates throwing some thing for his friends and told me to invite people and your my only friend so I'll see you tomorrow night at 8." She starred at me, letting my invitation/order to the party sink in.

"You want me, ME, to come to a party?" She whispered questionably, "You do know who I am right Ben? Me, Maggie, the girl who would much rather spend my night at home alone cleaning and watching Netflix?"

"Yes I want you, Maggie, to come to this party and we don't have to hang out where the party is happening, we can hang in my room, or go some place else or literally anything," I waved my arms around to emphasis what I was saying. I saw the rejection flood her face and I had to act quickly to get her to come, This is the first time in a long time that I have had a friend to invite other then Leo. "Pleaseee Mags, You would be the first time in a long time that someone would want to hang out with me other than Leo, It'll be fun I promise!"

Sure I felt slightly guilty for having to guilt trip her into coming but hey...

It worked.

"Fine, I'll go but I'm not promising to stay for to long okay?" She agreed smiling foolishly at me. I could feel my smile get larger and I silently celebrated which only had her laughing at me more then what she already was.

"Okay well I'll see you tomorrow at 8, time for my class," She waved bye and continued with her door ritual.

5 openings of the door.

5 closings of the door.

5 unlocks.

5 locks.

Then she can finally leave content having satisfied the beast of compulsion that lives deep within the both of us.