Day Sixteen

Maggie

"Yes mom, I have double checked for clean underwear," I zipped up my suit case and dragged it to the dront door, "Mom seriously, I'll be fine," Someone knocked on the door three times, I reached out and opened then closed the door 5 times before I came face to face with Ben, "Mom I have to g-- Mom ew stop I don't want to hear about the time you forgot to bring underwear."

"Ew," Ben whispered, making a face. He let himself in as I rushed around turning off lights and checking that I had everything.

"Mom, I have to go now," I zipped up the suitcase, " I love you too, I'll text you when we get there."

"Ready to go?" Ben asked, taking my luggage off the bed.

"Yup, let's head out," I said smiling. I followed him out to the car and helped him load my stuff in with his.

"Are you still okay with doing this with me?" I asked him, "I just want to make sure this isn't going to be a thing that you resent me over."

"Of course I'm still fine with it Maggie, I love you and if this might help us, I'm down to try," I smiled and kissed him.

The thought of settling down with him with a normal life is something I look forward too,

Rehab is going to help us achieve that, at least I hope it does, it's one of our last hopes.