Day Nineteen

Ben

"Alice It's time for group!" I yelled into Alice's room, "Hurry up!" 

"I'm coming, I'm coming calm your tits man," She stumbled out of the room mumbling about how it's way to early to go talk about all our shit lives. 

"Oh calm down there Alice, Don't need to be like that," I laughed. I found amusement in bugging Alice; since Maggie and I broke up I've been lonely. 

Well that is IF we broke up. I think we have, with all the fighting I'd be surprised if she wanted to be with me still. 

As for me, I wanted to break up. It makes me sound like an ass, but I wanted to move on from the bad part of my life and I unfortunately had met Maggie while things were still bad. 

"Dude what are you doing?" Alice poked me, " Earth to Ben!"

"Oh, what, Sorry," I rubbed my eyes, " I zoned out."

"Well okay, you missed all of group," She looked around the room which was now empty. "it was quick and painless, the councillor got pulled into a meeting." 

"Thank god to that," we laughed.

I don't think I've met anyone in this place that actually likes group.

Well except for Maggie, and she only liked it because it was helping her get better.

Makes me wonder, If I liked it, would I be out with her too?