Day Seven

Ben

"I'm out Leo!" I yelled slamming the door behind me as I left the apartment. I did my daily locking routine then headed towards the elevator. 

Clicking the down button, I started hummed the lyrics to the song thats been slowly driving me insane.

Suddenly my stomach dropped, I looked at the button and felt my self need to press it again.

It was a feeling that I couldn't control.

I reached out and pressed it once, then again.

Three times in total.

That was the first time I'd done that, It's not normally that uncontrollable when it comes to everyday things. 

The doors opened and my mind immediately blanked as I saw Maggie standing there, starring at me.

I quickly hustled in and smiled at her.

"Hey cutie," I greeted her. My face reddened at my unexpected burst of flirtation and confidence. Her mouth fell open for a quick second and a pink blush rose to her cheeks.

"Uh hey," She quickly recovered and smiled at me.

"Where you headed to at," I glance down at my watch, "9:55 exactly?" I questioned, we were here at the exact same time almost every day, depending on our schedules.

 I quickly realized the reason as to why she choose this time, it's the same as mine. I choose this time because of the multiple of three closest to the time I do actually have to be to where ever I need to be, and she most likely choose it because of the consecutive 5's.

It's always 5's...

Just as it's always 3's for me.