Day Eleven

Ben

"Leo, Maggie's gonna be here in like 30 seconds help me clean! Get your ass up!" I exclaimed smashing the vacuum against his feet, he was sitting on the couch competently disregarding me as I tried to clean the place before the party started.

"Calm down Ben, don't get your panties in a twist! it's only 7;30 you have plenty of time to obsess over cleaning," He picked his feet up with a grunt, "besides it's a party the apartments gonna get destroyed anyway."

"It better not be Leo, I swear to god if I have to clean more then usual I'm not going to be happy," I scolded.

Leo rolled his eyes, "yes mother."

knock

knock

"Oh!" Leo exclaimed, basically running to the door, "that must be someone for the party." And sure enough it was, Leo and the brown haired guy exchanged greetings and did one of those stupid handshakes where you body chuck each other. "Sorry Ben, Your girlfriend will be here at some point I guess."

"She's not my girlfriend Leo," I sighed. Not that I would mind if she was.

Wait what?

I can't be thinking like that, I just met this girl. She's not into me and I can not, absolutely not, be into her.

Another hour went by, and the apartment slowly filled with more and more people. I sat in the same place on the couch the whole time waiting, listening for the knock on the door.

Well more likely 5 knocks, knowing Maggie.

8:30.

Shes late.

8:45.

Maybe she isn't coming.

9:00.

why did I ever think she would come, I know she hates these types of scenes.

9:05.

knock.

1.

knock.

2.

knock

3.

knock.

4

knock.

5.

its her.