Day Twelve

Ben

Breathe

Breathe 

Breathe

God dammit Ben, that's not breathing.

I swung the door open while holding my breathe, coming face to face with the beautiful chocolate brown eyed girl, Maggie. "Hey," I finally breathed out, "Uh come in." She smiled and followed my arm in. 

"The party is already raging I see," she laughed, her voice slightly carried away by the music and chatter of the others.

"yeah I guess," I laughed, "I know this isn't your setting but thanks for coming." 

"no problem, you did promise we would do something else though, instead of standing in this horrible mob of sweat and booze," she reminded me.

"Ah yes, my room's this way," I wandered down the small corridor, weaving around people making out and dancing. I looked back to see Maggie falling behind trying to squeeze through and I took my chance and grabbed her hand, leading her the rest of the way.

My heart jumped like a twelve year olds would with their first crush once our hands made contact and I swear I felt electricity run up my arm. We finally got to my room and I smiled at her, "So I've got a selection of movies, plus some board games and video games, or we could leave and go somewhere else if you wanted."

"Honestly, board games sound great right now, plus movies are my favourite," She smiled, her smile caused my smile and I realized just how much I like that smile.

"Board games and movies it is then," I laughed, she grabbed the snakes and ladders box and the Deadpool movie case. 

"Is Deadpool alright? It's one of my favourites but it's okay if you don't really like it," She asked, laying the game on the floor.

"Of course, It's one of my favourites as well," I smiled at her and she nodded and started setting up the movie. 

And I couldn't help but think that I could get used to board games and movies with her...