26 - Sexuality

Author's note: I've bEEN SO BUSY FORGIVE ME FOR NOT UPDATING FOR A WHILE-

Four days left before Christmas. The wind outside was chilly and making loads of people sick.

Komaeda just woke up with a huge urge to just go right back to bed, but he slowly dressed up to go to school. He did his usual routine, all while being sleepy.

When he opened the door to get out, Hinata was silently waiting for him at the entrance.

"Ah-!" Komaeda got startled and leaped back.

"Calm down, I'm not a monster." Hinata chuckled at his reaction. "God, you're so cute..." He muttered under his breath and smiled. "Oh well. Let's go to class." Komaeda nodded and walked side by side with Hajime.

When they entered the classroom, loads of people were gossiping about Mahiru and Hajime's sudden breakup, but the two male students decided to ignore them.

"Actually, what are you going to do when fangirls come to you again? You know, since you broke up with Mahiru."

Hajime thought for a while before answering.

"Kiss you in front of them and tell them 'Sorry, but I'm in his posession.' or something like that." A cheeky smirk appeared across his face.

"Y-You'd never do that..! No way." Komaeda shook his head while blushing. "S-Stop joking around like that, it'll create fake rumors..." 

Hajime just smiled and leaned back on his chair, making the two front legs lift up. 'A joke, huh...' He silently thought to himself. 

"Okay, everyone! We have a visitor that will talk to you about sexualities and genders. Please take your seat." The teacher in the front of the class announced and quickly quit the class, leaving a woman standing alone with a patient smile.

"Okay, no need for any introductions whatsoever, let's just get straight to the point." The woman left out a powerful energy while she talked. "We all probably all want to know which way everyone swings to, right?" She gripped a nearby chalk and drew four lines. She wrote straight, bisexual, pansexual, asexual and gay in between the lines and quickly explained the meanings to the students.

But then, a sudden sentence left the whole class in dust.

"Is anyone brave enough to write their name in their category?"

...

Some brave people stood up and wrote their name in their category.

"Come on, don't be shy!" The teacher really didn't know how the shy students felt, and how that this simple activity could ruin their whole reputation.

In the back of the class, Hajime and Komaeda were silently nudging the other to persuade them to write their name on the board.

"Come on, I'll give you five bucks for you to do it." Hajime whispered.

"Fuck no." Komaeda shook his head.

"Then, if you do it, I'll also do mine." Hajime whispered once again to Komaeda.

"Are you sure? Are you one-hundred percent sure you're going to do it?" Komaeda squinted towards Hajime. He responded with a quick nod.

"Fine." Komaeda stood up. He walked to the front of the class, causing stares to direct towards him. He just picked up the chalk and wrote his name in the 'gay' section.

A load of gasps came from every corner of the classroom.

"You better owe me those five bucks, bitch." Komaeda looked down to Hajime, who was already making his way to the front of the classroom.

"I'm pretty broke right now, so I can pay with sex if you want." Hajime chucked and wrote his name in the 'bisexual' section. Komaeda turned bright red with his eyes widened while the other students were just shocked. "Whoops, my bad. I said that a bit too loudly."

"Fuck you!" Komaeda threw the chalk piece he had in his hand towards Hajime, but he caught it easily and laughed. The teacher was just standing there, not knowing what to do in this sort of situation.

"If you do any  sort of move on me while we go back to our dorm, I swear to gOd, I will kick your face." Komaeda frowned and walked back to his place, along with Hajime.

The rumors with them being in love with each other was blowing through the roof. The teacher couldn't even get their attention or anything.

Man, what an interesting period.