9 - Books

Nagito Komaeda's P.O.V.

My fever is gone and treated.

Hinata and I are in a bookstore outside of Hope's Peak Academy. It's the weekend, so we decided to hang out together.

"Hey, you wanna check out the erotica section?" I asked him. Hajime tensed up and blushed.

"W-wouldn't it be awkward for two teen males to go there though?-"

"I wouldn't mind" I grabbed his wrist and pulled him over the erotica section while he was evidentally staggering.

"Cmon, look" I opened up a nearby book and showed it to him. Just like I assumed, he looked away.

"D-Don't show me these kind of things..." He blushed a bit.

"Huh? But you totally seem like a closet pervert type of guy, or like a secret sadistic guy inside, you know?" He flinched and frowned.

"Y-you don't need to know that about me!" Hinata looked away.

"I mean, when you stepped on me while I was over that girl, you pretty much turned into a full blown sadist... don't tell me, these sort of things turn you on?"

... Hajime is blushing way too much.

"Jackpot, huh." I smirked.

"S-shut up, you masochistic fucker." He crossed his arms. "Y-you'd totally seem like a sadist's wet dream, you know?"

"H-hmph." I looked away. 

...

"Does that mean we're compatible?" I thinked out loud.

...

Here I am, blushing at the thought of Hajime punishing me and going rough on me with no mercy.

Hey, that rhymed.

"Hey look, a S and M manga." Hajime picked it up and read the first page. He immediately put it back down. "Eh, not my type."

"Maybe we should go." Hajime nodded.

We went out of the bookstore and back to our dorms.

We both went to out joint balcony

The view is beautiful.

"H-hey, Komaeda?"

"Hm? What is it?" I leaned on the fence.

"A-about that gift before..." Hinata inhaled a bit. "D-do you want to do it again?"

"T-The kiss on the forehead?-"

"W-Well- O-Only if you want to! I-I'm not forcing or anything..." He blushed and looked to the other side.

"W-well, y-yeah. I-I do want to do it again..." I replied shyly.

"O-Okay." Hajime nodded and walked towards me.

He softly interwined my fingers with his, approaching me closer to him. He planted a kiss on my forehead.

...

"C-can I do one on your cheek?"

I simply nodded quickly.

Hajime held the back of my waist to pull me closer to him and kissed me on the cheek. He slowly let go and scratched the back of his neck.

"T-Thank you for letting me kiss you..."

A faint smile appeared on both of our faces.

A subtle blush was rising up both of our ears.

"#allthehomo" Hinata scoffed.

"Pfft, true." I shrugged and laughed a bit.

This is officially the best day ever so far in my life.