10 - Physical Education

Nagito Komaeda's P.O.V.

I don't like gym class. It's just too bothersome to move and exhaust yourself for nothing. I entered the changing room and saw Hinata changing alone.

"Ah, sup'." He hastily changed his clothes. I waved back and changed my clothes too. I did sometimes peek at him...

"... Fuck, it's kinda tight..." Hajime adjusted his shorts and let them curve around his ass. I focused towards it.

Am I blessed or what?

I quickly turned my gaze away.

"I don't remember buying a small size, though..." Hajime mumbled to himself. He shrugged and put his stuff in a locker. I shortly joined him after a while.

We went in the gymnasium. Half of the class was already there and the rest came in afterwards.

"Okay! Pick a partner to stretch with! It must be a boy and girl team!" The gym teacher yelled.

I went with Chiaki and Hajime went with Kirigiri. We, of course, didn't stretch far from one another.

...
"Cmon, you have to." Kirigiri persuaded Hajime to do something.

"I-I don't have to do it!" Hajime shook his head. "I'm not flexible and this short is way too small!"

"Do it or..." She quietely mumbled something to Hajime.
(

( try and guess what she said lmao ))

"F-Fine! Okay! I'll do it!" Hajime made a gap with his legs and bent down while trying to touch the floor.

"Thicc" Chiaki whispered to me.

"Thic. c. c." I whispered back.

"Cmon, lower" Kirigiri pushed Hajime's back. "O-Ow!-" He was visibly struggling.

The more he bent down, the more his short went upwards. Many fangirls were admiring his legs.

"Cmon, push." It took some time before Hajime could place his hands on the floor without wincing in pain.

...I walked up behind him and glanced over Kirigiri, who was giving me a smirk.

"Dayum you thicc." I spanked that ass.

"AH!?-" Hajime yelled before falling to the ground.

"You better watch out before one of your fangirls come get that booty." I laughed jokingly.

"I wouldn't mind if you were the one gettin it" Hajime stood up and raised both of his eyebrows.

I looked at him with an 'oh really?' Look.

We both bursted out of laughter.

"Full homo mode: on" Hajime chuckled.

"Horay for gay" I smiled at him. I love rhymes.

"Stretching time is over!" The teacher made us gather in a corner. "We'll do a 100 meter dash! Everyone line up here!"

Fuck, I suck at running. Or just any sport in general.