6 - Rumors

Hajime Hinata's P.O.V.

Class ended a while ago, but Komaeda was sleeping on his desk with his arms crossed. I picked him up like a princess and walked to his dorm. I eventually reached there and placed him on his bed. I sat next to him and patiently waited for him to wake up.

-Time skip-

"Mmh..." Komaeda finally opened his eyes.

"Good afternoon." I softly said. Komaeda sat up.

"huh..? Weren't we in class?" He gently rubbed his eyes with his hand. I shortly explained that I brought him back here because he fell asleep. I also noticed how his face was kind of red.

I brought my forehead and pressed it against his. It was hot. "You should go to the nurse's office, I think you have a fever." I stood up. "I'll go with you." I grabbed his hand and helped him stand up. We both started walking to the nurse's office.

"W-Woah!-" "Kya!!-" Komaeda and a girl full of bandages bumped into each other. Komaeda fell on top of her and accidentally groped her boobs.

... I smirked and put my hands in my pocket.

I slowly stepped forwards and put my foot on Komaeda's ass, pushing it forward. "Woaah, she's a really hot girl, right? Cmon, take advantage of it while she's vulnerable." I grinded my foot with more pressure to make the two bodies touch more. "I-I'm sorry!!" The girl under Komaeda squirmed around.

"N..ngh... H-Hinata..!" Komaeda looked at me with a... pleading look.

I stopped abruptly. "W-What?" Fuck, I stuttered out of embarrassment...

"S-Stop that, y-you idiot!" He quickly stood up, along with the girl.

"Yeah, yeah, sorry 'bout that." I shrugged. I didn't really feel sorry at all. "Cmon, let's get your fever healed." I held Komaeda's hand and-

"Y-You have a fever!?-" That girl gasped with worry. "I-I can help you with that! Come here!" The girl grabbed Komaeda's other hand and pulled him away from me.

...

"I'll leave him in your care!" I shouted.

Time to go back.

-Short time skip-

I don't have anything to do. Everything is boring.

I guess I can text Komaeda.

Hinata: Yo, is your fever any better?

Komaeda: Yep, it's getting good ^^

Hinata: I see. Good to know.

I closed my phone and looked over my dorm's door. Might as well give him a visit.

I went to the nurse's office.

After a while, I finally arrived there, but I heard the girl and Komaeda talk. I made a small gap with the door and peeked through it.

"T-The truth is... I-I love you!" The girl exclaimed as she blushed madly.

A big silence followed her words.

"...Sorry, but I don't think I feel the same way." Komaeda looked at the girl's face. The girl was tearing  up. "I-I can still give you a kiss, if it'll help you cheer up." He leaned in.

They kissed.

My stomach suddenly hurts badly. Very badly.

I shouldn't have come here.

I quickly walked back to my room-

Thud.

"Gh-" I flinched and stepped back.

"Hey, watch where you're go- oh, Hinata." Kirigiri had just bumped into me.

"Kirigiri? What are you doing?" I quickly asked her.

"I'm here to visit Komaeda and find out if that rumor is true." Kirigiri paused. "That Komaeda and Tsumiki are a thing, I mean."

I froze. Time suddenly felt in slow-motion.

"I-I'm pretty sure I saw those two kissing, earlier..." I scratched the back of my head.

...

"You what?"

"I saw them kiss in the nurse's office..." I smiled. ."S-So uh... I-I'm pretty sure it's real." I'm stuttering too much.

Kirigiri waved goodbye and quickly went towards the nurse's office.

I think I heard her mumble something like "that fucking ship wrecker." but I just decied to ignore it and walked back to my room.

... or not...