13 - Planning

Author's note: I lack confidence in my writing because it sucks :)

Nagito Komaeda's P.O.V.

"Ah? A party?"

"Yeah. I'm organizing one tomorrow because a new building got built near the school. You can rent it for a day, so I rented it"

Hajime just offered me to go to a party tomorrow, since it was the weekend and because the building had just been built.

"Sure, I'll come" I smiled and nodded.

"Also, I've already sent a public announcement about this party, and I'm pretty sure there's going to be many people coming." He paused a bit. "Also, tell that to Kirigiri for me, can you?"

"Yeah okay." I waved him goodbye and went to Kirigiri's room.

Knock Knock

Kirigiri opened the door.

"I suppose this is about Hinata's party?"

"How do you even-"

Kirigiri pulled me in her room and closed the door.

"Listen to me. There's a very high chance that Mahiru is going to confess to Hinata at the party."

...what?

"H-how do you know that?" I looked down.

"From the way she's acting."

"I... I see..." I clutched my fist tightly.

"... I'm just telling you this in advance to prepare you mentally. When it will happen in front of you, don't worry. I'll be there for you." She smiled.

"Also..." She paused, making more tension.

"I'm not wasting a good confession."

..? What?

"Wasting a confession? Huh?"

"I'm planning on taking advantage on the party, is what I meant." She smiled. "You're part of it, Komaeda."

"We have to make Hajime notice you and make you look like you just drank alot until you're about to burst and then we-"

"Uh..."

"Simply put, we're going to make Hajime jealous." She did a thumbs. "You don't have to worry about anything, exept maybe the confession, so don't worry about preparing anything. I'll tell you what to do at the party."

... huh. Okay.

"Uh, yeah, sure..."

"Never forget, I'll always be with you." Kirigiri put her hand on my chest and looked at me. "I promise."

I smiled.

"Thank you."

...

"Good luck for tomorrow... I really mean it." Kirigiri removed her hand off my chest.

"It's fine, it's just a confession, right?" I smiled.

Kirigiri didn't.

"... if that's how you see it now, sure then." She shruged and looked away.

"Then, bye!" I waved goodbye to her and left her room.

I think I'm ready for tomorrow.

At least I hope so...