Chapter 23 - She's My World

NICK'S POV

I plop on the couch in the apartment and run my fingers through my hair.

"What's stressing you out, man?" Tyler asks, walking into the room.

"I'm just worried that Sara is gonna do something to Kacey again," I sigh. "And what if she already has?"

Tyler sits down on the chair across from me. "Call her. Ask her," he suggests. I shake my head. "She won't tell me anything. She doesn't want me to worry or rush home," I tell Tyler.

He thinks for a moment. "Hey. What about her friend? Whats her name? Um....Jillian! Call Jillian and ask her!" Tyler smiles.

I smile back. "Oh man, I never thought about that. Thanks, man!" I say. He nods.

I pull out my phone and call Jillian. She picks up on the third ring.

"Well, hello Nick," she says. "Hello, Jillian," I reply.

"Whatcha calling for?" she asks. "Has anything happened with Kacey and Sara since I left?" I ask.

"No," she says. "Don't lie, Jillian," I warn her. She sighs, then begins talking.

She tells me everything. How Sara called her a bitch, called me hers again, and called Kacey ugly and fat.

"I'm coming home," I say. "No! Do not come home, Nick. You know you could lose this job and Kacey will be pissed at both of us. Stay there, it's only another 3 weeks. Isabelle and I will watch her for you. Coach Allen will fucking flip if she even sees Sara near Kace again. Stay in Miami," Jillian says.

I sigh, knowing she's right. "Alright. I'll stay in Miami," I say.

"Good.....You know it's really adorable how protective you are of Kacey," Jillian says.

"She's my world," I smile. "Aww!" I hear from not only Jillian, but Tyler too. I forgot he was even there.

"Haha, was that Ty?" Jillian asks. "You know Tyler?" I ask. "Yeah. He was on FaceTime with Kace one night and I was with her, so we talked and he gave me his number and we talk a lot," Jillian explains.

I smirk at Tyler. He blushes.

"Alright Nick, I better let you go. You probably have filming tomorrow and you need the sleep," Jillian says.

"Alright. And thanks, Jillian. For looking out for Kace for me," I tell her.

"Well, she's your world and my best friend. It isn't a problem," she says.

"Night, Jillian."

"Goodnight, Nick."

_________________

Jillian and Tyler?

I ship it how about you?