Chapter 14 - Welcome To Miami

I step off the plane, and even in the airport, I can feel a huge difference in the weather.

I pull out my phone and call Nick.

"Hello?" he answers. "Hey, you here?" I ask. "Yeah, I'm walking towards the gate right now. Stay where you are," he says. "Okay," I say.

A minute later, I see Nick through the crowd. He smiles.

"So, do we just walk towards each other or do we run and make it like a movie?" he says into the phone.

I laugh. "I doubt you want to run," I say. "You're right," he laughs, walking towards me. I start to go towards him.

When we finally meet, he hangs up the phone. "Hi," he smiles. "Hey," I say. "Welcome to Miami," he says.

"Thank you," I smile. He grabs my hand. "Come on. You gotta meet the cast."

----------•----------

We walk into the set hand in hand. I'm honestly a bit nervous to meet the cast. I'm not sure why.

We walk in, and everybody looks at us. I see Paola and Paris smile, since they've been waiting for this also.

"Everybody, this is Kacey. Kacey, this is everybody," he says. Everybody gets up and either introduces themselves or hugs me, which was a big relief for me.

"Kacey!" I hear. I turn and find Paola. "Paola!" I yell. She runs and hugs me, squealing.

"I'm so happy to finally meet you!" she says. "Me too!" I smile. We talk for a minute, then Nick comes over.

"Hey Pao, don't keep her for too long. She is my girlfriend," he says. Paola wraps her arms around me and pouts. "No, mine," she jokes. Nick and I laugh.

"No, but really. I wanna take Kace to the beach later, and I still need to take her to the apartment," he says. She nods, and releases me. "Have fun!" she smiles.

Nick leads me out to his car, then we drive to the apartment.

It's big. The cast rented a few to stay in during filming. 5 people per apartment from what I hear.

Nick puts my bag in his room. "Well, we have about an hour before we go to the beach. What do you wanna do?" he asks, wrapping his arms around me. "Whatever you want to do," I say. Before either of us can get another word in, he leans in and kisses me. Within a minute, it gets slightly heated.

This goes on for about 5 minutes before the door opens.

"Oh God, gross!"

We turn to find a grossed out Tyler, who plays Diego on the show.

"What do you want, Tyler?" Nick asks. "I just wanted to come into my own room," he says. He walks to his room. Before he closes the door, he stops. "Carry on," he says.

_________________

Hey. I don't really know if they share apartments. I doubt they do. I just made it up.