Chapter 11 - Every Witch Way

Nick left for a meeting in Miami yesterday. He didn't tell me what it's about, but he seemed pretty excited about it.

Isabelle, Jillian, and I walk down the hall to Ms. Allen's class, when we're stopped by Sara and Adriana.

Well, not stopped. We're just standing there.

"What do you want, Sara?" Isabelle asks. "My boyfriend back," she snaps. "He was never your boyfriend," I say.

"Well, he was still hers," Adriana says, defending Sara. "How? He liked Kacey back in 8th grade," Jillian says. "He did?" Sara and I say at the same time.

"Yeah, he told me," Jillian says. "Whatever," scoffs Sara. "If you threaten him with his guitar, he will tell you anything you want," Jillian says.

"Kacey!" I hear. We all turn to did Nick running down the hall.

"Hey!" I smile.

"I got the part!" he yells. "In what?" I ask.

"Nickelodeon has this new show called 'Every Witch Way' and I got the part in it!" he smiles. While I had no idea he auditioned for a role, I knew how much acting meant to him, and this was his first major role.

"That's awesome!" I yell. "Yeah!" Sara yells. Nick turns to her. "Oh, hey Sara," he says.

"Jensen, Merico and crew!" we hear. We all turn to find Ms. Allen standing at the end of the hall.

"Yes?" I ask her. "You're lucky you guys are my favorite students. Get in here so I don't have to mark you late," she says.

"What about me?" Sara asks. "Oh, sorry Sara. I didn't see you there," Ms. Allen says.

_____________

I'm sorry for the wait! I had tons of homework