Chapter 4 - Facetime

"It's Nick."

We all sit there looking at my phone. "Well, open it!" Isabelle finally says. I unlock my phone and read it.

From: Nick

Hey Kacey. Wanna Facetime?

"He wants to Facetime," I say, looking back up at my friends. "Say yes! We'll be quiet and stay off camera," Jillian says. 

To: Nick

Sure :)

Within two minutes, he's calling, and I hit accept. His face pops up on the screen. And he's shirtless.

"Hey Kacey," he smiles. "Hey," I say. "I had fun tonight," he says. I nod. "I did, too."

"Damn, he has a nice collarbone."

I turn around to look at Jillian. "Oh, right. Sorry," she blushes.

"Was that Jillian?" Nick asks. "Yeah," I mumble.

"Well, thank you Jillian. Nice to know people enjoy my collarbone," he laughs. "No problem," she yells back.

"I'm guessing her and Isabelle are at your house?" he asks. "Yeah, they didn't want to go home after the dance," I tell him. "Yeah, Tristen and Austin are here," he says, turning the camera towards the two boys, who are playing video games.

"Wait, Tristen's there?" Isabelle says. She runs out of my room. "She sort of has a crush on him," I laugh.

"I can tell. Hey um, is Sara making you stay away from me?" he asks. "No," I lie. "Yes," Jillian yells from across the room.

"Kace, why didn't you tell me?" he asks. I blush a little. Very few people call me Kace.

"I didn't want it to cause any trouble," I tell him. "Well, it was causing trouble before you told me," he sighs, running his hand through his hair. "I'm going to talk to her tomorrow."

"No! She threatned to tell the whole school one of my secrets. If she finds out I told you, she'll send it to everyone," I plead.

"I'll tell her a guy on the swim team told me," he says. I nod. "Actually, I'm going to call her right now. I'll call you back later. Bye Kace," he smiles.

"Bye," I say, smiling back. He hits end and my screen goes back to the homepage.

_____________________________________________

Yay for an update!