Chapter 26 - Don't Call Him Baby

"Nick?"

He looks at me and smiles. "Oh God, I missed you so much," he says, hugging me. "What are you doing here?" I ask.

"I went to the school, knowing you had volleyball practice. Alex told me you and Coach came here, so I was going to come see you," he says. "Aw," I hear. We turn to find Coach Allen watching us. She laughs and walks away.

"Is the show done? Like, filming wise?" I ask. He shakes his head. "No. Just a week break," he tells me.  "Come on. Let's get back to the school."

------------------------

Nick and I are walking out of the school when we hear a voice.

"Well, look what we have here."

"Sara, just go away," I say, turning around. "Not until I get my boyfriend back," she hisses.

"I am not your boyfriend, never have been," Nick says. Sara gasps. "Baby, don't be like that," she pouts. "Don't call him baby," I say.

Sara pushes me. I push her back, but not half as hard as she pushed me. She pulls my hair and kicks my leg, causing me to fall to the ground.

"Stop it!" Nick yells, trying to pull Sara off of me, but she holds on, so every pull Nick makes means another pull on my hair.

"God dammit, Pangburn!" 

Sara looks up. "Oh shit. Hey, Ms. Allen," she smiles. 

"Get the hell off of her before I pull you off," Coach threatens. Sara climbs off of me. Nick pulls me up and wraps his arms around me.

"Sara Marie Pangburn, I've told you four fucking times to leave Kacey alone, and you haven't. You just keep having this crazy idea that you're dating Nick when you aren't. This time, we're calling your parents," Coach Allen tells Sara. 

"No! They'll take away my phone, my laptop, my everything!" Sara cries. "Well, you should've though about that before you beat up Jensen. Come on, we're going to see the principal," Coach says, dragging Sara away.

"I knew this would happen," Nick mumbles, but just loud enough for me to hear. I turn around. 

"Kacey, I can't stand you getting hurt because of me, I think we shou-" he begins, but I cut him off with a kiss. I pull away. "Nick, I don't give a shit. I'm with you," I say.

"Do you give a shit about me?" he asks. I laugh. "I give a lot of shits about you," I smile. 

______________________

IM REALLY SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE