Chapter 16 - Oh my God, Paola

I walk into set with Nick. It's my last day in Miami.

The guys have to film a scene, so I go sit with Paola and Paris. We talk for awhile, just about stuff.

"So, Nick never told us about the beach. What'd you guys do?" Paris asks. "We just talked, and walked along the beach, then we went back to the apartment," I shrug. "Do we need to wash the sheets?" Paola asks.

It takes me a minute to realize what she meant. My mouth drops slightly open. "Oh my God, Paola! Nick and I did not have sex!" I say, pushing her lightly. She laughs. "I'm just making sure," she says.

Nick comes and sits next to me. "Making sure of what?" he asks. "Nothing," I say. "That you two didn't have sex in the apartment," Paris smiles.

Nick laughs. "Well, we didn't."

---------------

I get off the plane and step back into the cool, Utah air. I turn on my phone, and already have a message from Nick.

From: Nick

Be safe. Text me when you're off the plane

I smile and reply with a quick message. Then I call Jillian.

"Hey. I'm right outside the west doors," she says. "Okay. Be out in a second," I say, hanging  up.

I grab my luggage, and head out. I see Jillian's car right away. I put my stuff in the trunk, and get in the passenger seat.

"Hey," I say. I look up. It isn't just Jillian in the car. Sara's in here also.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I ask Sara. "I said I'd get back at you," she smiles. I look at Jillian. "She threatned me with my little brother," she says. I nod.

Jillian starts driving. 

"So, Kacey. How was your weekend with my boyfriend?" Sara snaps. "He is not your boyfriend," I say, rolling my eyes.

"We made a deal. You stay away from Nick, your secret stays safe," she says. "Well, you told my secret and look where that got both of us," I smile.  She glares at me.

"What if I know another secret of yours? Like the fact that Nick's sister and your brother had sex in Nick's room," she smirks. "That has nothing to do with me!" I argue. "It was your brother!" she yells.

"It isn't my fault he stuck his dick inside his sister!" I yell. Jillian spits out her drink and laughs.

"I don't know how, but I will get back at you, Jensen, I will!" Sara says, before getting out of the car.

____________________________________________

So, this chapter is awful and I'm sorry.

But something that isn't awful is xxAlyssa1xx's story. It's also a Nick Merico story and it is very amazing. I demand, not suggest, that you go read it. I dedicated this to her, so just click on her name and it will take you to her profile, where you can read it