Chapter 16: Get Back

Demi Lovato Fan Fiction

Sequel: Here We Go Again When Two Worlds Collide.

Original: It Was A Mistake, But I Am Unbroken Now.

 Note: Sorry I haven't been updating this story a lot. I have a lot of other stories going on right now but I am trying my best. I don't want to put this story on hold, but I may put another story on hold so I can finish a few others. :)

Chapter 16: Get Back

 "Are you sure this is a good idea?" Simone asked.

"Of course it is," I said, "Everyone's going to love it. So what songs do we have so far?"

"Number one, Rosily's Song. Two, Suicide on High. Three, Life Your Life Remix. Four, Live. Five, Time to Fly. Six, Believe in Me. Seven, Rosily's Song acoustic."

"Sounds good," I said, "we should probably add a couple more songs. Want to write more or we can put in some of my old ones to fill the spaces?"

 "Can we put in one of your old ones?" she asked, "there's a few that I think would fit in with these new songs that we wrote."

"Sure," I smiled, "of course. I'll go get a copy of my albums and we can go through the songs."

"Great! Thank you for doing this. It seems like all my dreams are coming true lately."

"No problem," I told her, "you deserve all of it. Don't let anyone tell you different."

"Thanks."

-Simone's VIew-

What did I do to deserve such a great life like this? Kayla is being such an incredible friend to me. She's making everything come true, everything I've ever dreamed of. She told me not to worry about it, but I have to do something to show her how thankful I am for what she's done. After we went through the songs, Kayla went out with Dylan and I went over to Demi and David's house to talk to them.

"I really want to do something for her," I told them, "she has been so incredible and she's trying so hard to make sure I fit in here and-"

"You do fit in here," Demi interrupted, "can't you feel it?"

I smiled, "Almost. I fit in with all of you. You're all so amazing, but I feel like I'm being a bother by staying at their house all the time. I understand why they don't want me to move out yet, but I feel guilty. I don't want to get in their way."

"You won't," Demi smiled, "I can help you."

"Thanks," I smiled, "but I really want to do something for her to show her how thankful I am for everything that she's done. She keeps telling me not to worry about it, but I want to do something for her or get her something. I just want to do something."

"And you need help?" David asked.

"Yes," I admitted, "I don't have any idea what to do."

"I have an idea," Demi smiled, "I have the perfect idea."