SURPRISE! THANK YOU FOR 400 VOTES!

Okay as a surprise for getting 900 votes on It Was a Mistake But I am Unbroken Now I told you that I am writing a fourth book to the series and I posted the description. 

Today when I logged on I saw that this story has reached 400 votes! Another amazing accomplishment! so thank you so much!!

as a thank you to everyone who's been reading, voting, and commenting on this story, I would like to present to you with the prologue to the fourth book: That's How You Know to Believe in Me!

Remember to comment what you think!

are you excited for the fourth book? 

enjoy your surprise :)

Prologue: What We Came Here For

They say that life is a two-way street

When you're not sure, you gotta trust your feet

To know the right way

You can keep on moving with your head down

Or you can stop and take a look around

And that's the choice I've made

It's for that movie inside your head

Making memories we can't forget

But when you can't forget

You're gonna know in your soul

This is what we came here for

So live it loud, here and now

This moment, it won't be ignored

 “DEMI!!”

I screeched as I ran to our door where Demi and David were walking inside.

“KAYLA!” Demi screeched too causing David to cover his ears.

            Demi and I ran towards each other and tackled each other in a hug. Dylan walked into the room after hearing our screaming and walked over to talk to David. Our kids made their way to the living room too.

“How was tour?” I asked Demi.

“Amazing! I can’t believe I’m even still touring. How are you? I heard your book made it to the bestseller’s list!”

“Yes!” I laughed excitedly. “It did. Dylan and David helped me with the whole thing. I’ve been doing interviews and book signings nonstop since it came out.”

“That’s so exciting! I’m going with you to your next one.”

“Deal!” We both laughed.

I turned my attention towards David and he hugged me.

“Hey sis.”

“I hope you know Demetria loved your new movie.”

“Really? Where is my niece anyway?” he asked.

“She spent the night at a friend’s house. She should be home any time.”

“Are my other niece’s and nephew’s in the living room?”

I nodded, “They’re probably listening to us right now.”

He chuckled, “I’m gonna go find them.”

Demi smiled and watched David walk into the living room, “He really loves them.”

I nodded, “He does.”

“How old are they going to be this year?”

“Demetria is turning 16, Maria will be 10, and David is 12.”

She shook her head, “They’re all grown up.”

“So are yours,” I smiled.

“Yeah,” She smiled. “Kayla will be 17, Rosily will be 16, and Simone will be 11.”

            Dylan put his arm around me and the three of us joined David in the living room with Maria and David. David was wrestling with both of them on the floor and we sat on the couch and watched. It’s crazy to think about all the crazy turns that have happened in my life. When I found out I was pregnant with Demetria I’ve never been so scared in my entire life. I had no idea whether I would be good mother and I was afraid my child would turn out like I was in high school. I’ve never wanted any of my children to be depressed or bullied like I was, but I know that being a celebrity’s child is a tough place to be. Dylan and I raised our children as normally as we could. We sent them to school and let them participate in any sports they wanted to participate in.

            The hardest part of raising our children was trying to keep up with our careers at the same time. Dylan went to college to become a writer/editor and I was still working on my music. Dylan took his work home most nights in case he wouldn’t go in the next day, and I relied on our studio in the house to record everything. Demi and I took turns watching each other’s kids, and Simone came over a lot too to babysit. I was happy to say that Simone stayed in the area. She went back to school, recovered, and became a musician and songwriter. She’s written most of my songs on my albums that have been released. She bought a house in the neighborhood so we could all live around each other.

            Our LovatoIsLouder groups slowly fizzled out as we all went our separate ways, but we still meet every year and have a party to celebrate. Most of them went to college and moved out of state. Maria went to college, transferred to a New York college, and now she lives in New York City as a fashion designer. Her best friend Anastasia never finished college, but Maria offered her a job at one of her clothing stores and Anastasia seemed really happy with that. Our group never met last year for our annual celebration, but we have an even bigger party planned for this year. We’re inviting all of our friends and family to come and David’s going to be filming a video that we will put out to promote Anti-bullying. As a group we’ve always promised to continue helping children who are bullied and to continue promoting anti-bullying.

The door flew open, catching all of our attention, and Demetria walked into the house.

“Hi sweetie,” I smiled. “David and Demi are here.”

“I can see that,” she said. “Hi.”

“Be nice,” Dylan said. “They’re your family.”

David stopped wrestling and tackled Demetria in a hug and started to tickle her.

“Stop!” she yelled, but it soon turned to laughter. “Uncle David stop!”

“Okay okay,” he stopped. “I’m exhausted anyway.”

She laughed, “You’re such a dork, Uncle David.”

He chuckled, “Your mom tells me all the time.”

THE END.... FOR NOW ;)