Chapter 1: So Far So Great

Okay so here it is! The first chapter! :)

Anyone who read the previous one: It Was A Mistake, But I Am Unbroken Now will understand what's going on here. This is the sequel to it obviously. 

Anyways, so here we go!  Please VOTE & COMMENT! <3 <3

Chapter 1: So Far So Great

You can take everything I have

You can break everything I am

Like I'm made of glass

Like I'm made of paper

Go on and try to tear me down

I will be rising from the ground

Like a skyscraper

Like a skyscraper

Go run, run, run

I'm gonna stay right here,

Watch you disappear

Yeah, oh

Go run, run, run

Yeah, it's a long way down

But I am closer to the clouds up here

The headphones were quickly pulled out of my ears and I spun around to find Dylan standing there.

"You scared me" I smiled, "how was class?"

"How is any college class?" he asked, "boring...with lots of homework. How was yours?"

"Fun actually" I smiled taking his hand, "I had music class!"

"I'm glad you had fun" he laughed, "want to go get some lunch?"

"Sure let's just go back to my dorm so I can drop off my books" I said.

We walked to my dorm and I walked in, but it didn't seem like my roommate was here. Dylan came in and shut the door behind him. I threw my stuff onto the bed and felt Dylan's arm wrap around me.

"I thought we were getting lunch?" I giggled.

"It can wait" he smiled.

I turned around and he kissed me, giving me no time to react. I smiled and kissed back. My arms went around him as his wrapped around me.

-Simone's View-

My new roommate was starting to piss me off. She was always so happy and was never by herself. She ALWAYS had someone with her and most of the time it was her boyfriend Dylan. He was hot and all, but it depressed me. She had the perfect life. I heard them coming and locked myself in the bathroom. I sunk down into the shower and found my hidden razor. The shower was worn down and the razor fit perfectly in a corner without anyone seeing it. The shower was the only place I could think of the first day. I sulked in my depression as the thoughts started streaming through my brain. Everything anyone has ever said to me and everything anyone has ever done to me. It never left. I lowered the razor to my wrist and pressed down hard. I watched the blood slowly start streaming out, onto the shower, and into the drain. My life sucks. I pulled my knees up towards me, wrapped my arms around them, and silently cried. No one could hear me, but I could hear them. I got up, fixing my makeup and pulling the sleeves down to my hoodie. When it looked like I hadn't been crying I opened the door. 

Great. As I opened the door I found my roommate Kayla making out with her boyfriend on the bed. Now I have to leave. I can't see or listen to this.