Chapter 7: U Got Nothin' On Me

sorry it's been so long since I've updated, been really busy but next week is Spring Break so I will make time to update all the stories!! 

anyone reading my Joe & Demi fan fiction, still blocked :/ 

If you have any ideas, comment on that story please :)

Chapter 7: U Got Nothin' On Me

U got nothin' on me

U got nothin' on me

U got nothin' on me

Summer came you took me by surprise

The California sunshine in my eyes

Driving witht he top down we sang along

To our favorite songs, nothing could go wrong 

I had my headphones in, my ipod blasting and I was dancing around the studio trying to get inspiration for my songs. I've never considered myself a dancer so I probably looked pretty ridiculous. An idea finally popped into my head and when I took my headphones off I heard someone laughing. I turned around and saw Dylan standing there.

"Hey! I didn't know you were in here" I laughed.

"What's up with the dancing?" he smirked.

"No laughing! I was just trying to get some inspiration for this song. Listening to music helps jog my memory."

"What's your song about?"

"I can't show you yet" 

"What? Why not?" he asked.

"Because it's a surprise."

"Okay okay" he smiled, "I just wanted to let you know that I'm going to class."

"Okay" I kissed him quickly, "I'll see you later."

"I'll be back tonight" he said before leaving the room.

 I smiled to myself while sitting down and writing into my song notebook again. 

"Hey sis" 

I turned around and David was standing there.

"Hey" I smiled, "what's up?"

"Just came to see if you wanted to have some brother-sister time."

"I'd love to" I said, "what did you have in mind?"

"Actually...."

"David, what is it?"

"Alicia's in town."

"Uh....." 

"Listen" he said, "I know you haven't talked to her in years, but she really wants to see you."

"Yeah but what's going to happen when the paparazzi see her? They are obviously going to know that she's alive and it'll be all over the papers that we lied about her death."

"Kay there are already rumors everywhere that she's alive and that we lied" he said.

"Yeah but they haven't actually seen her."

"Come on Kay, give her one more chance?"

"I've already given her two chances David!"

"Please? For me?"

He got me there. "Fine" I said, "just let me get changed."

"Okay."

Of all the places Alicia had to choose to meet it was Starbucks, my favorite place and the place the paparazzi most expected me at. I wasn't excited to see her. I walked in and ordered and we sat down at her table. Doesn't look like she's changed much. My bodyguard showed up as we were sitting down and made sure the paparazzi didn't come in.