Chapter 5: World Of Chances

I'm so glad people are liking this sequel because I really love this story and I was really sad to see the last one end. 

Please vote, comment, and give feedback!!

Chapter 5: World Of Chances

-Simone's View-

I was being sent away, but it didn't matter because I know Kayla hates me. She did what she needed to do to save herself. I was destroying her and all her friends. I deserve to be stuck here in some rehab.

-Kayla's View-

I haven't thought of Simone in days. I stayed at the hospital most of the time with Dylan. Whenever I wasn't in class, that's where I was at. I even brought him some homework because he always said he got bored when I wasn't there. After 4 or 5 days of being in the hospital Dylan decided to withdraw from school for the semester. It was too hard for him to recover and do the school work at the same time. He didn't have a place to stay because his parents traveled a lot so I told him he could stay at my house (or David's technically, but it was in my name), and I was going to stay there for awhile to help him. I had big new for him and I stopped by in the middle of the day to tell him.

"Aren't you supposed to be in class?" he asked as I walked in the door.

"I have to tell you something."

"So you left class?"

"Dylan, please."

"Okay" he said, "I'm sorry."

"I withdrew" I said, "I'm done."

"What do you mean? You didn't have to withdraw just because I did too" he started saying.

"No" I said, "that's not why I did it. I did it because college wasn't the right choice. I'm supposed to be singing. No matter how much I love the LovatoIsLouder group, I can't just follow all of you to college. When I took a year off after high school, I had the time of my life and you could see it. I loved touring and doing interviews and going to events. It was amazing and I loved it. I went to college because you guys all started having different lives and I was jealous. Suddenly I couldn't relate to any of you and I didn't like that. Now I realize that none of you could relate to me either. That I had a life that none of you understood. I love helping people. I love inspiring others and having people come up to me and tell me that I've saved their lives. I want to spend my life doing that and I don't need college to figure it out. I want to help people like Simone. Hell, I want to help Simone! I didn't plan on being famous, but now that I am, I have to take that fame and turn it into something good. I want to be an inspiration to people because I know I can help them. I'm the only one that can."

He sat there thinking about it for a few seconds before smiling, "I'm proud of you Kay. I really am. I love going with you to events and seeing you perform, but I know I'm never going to be famous and I'm okay with that. I'm okay with being known at Kayla's boyfriend. I love it because you inspire me every day. You're the reason that I went into journalism. I want to write stories, but most of all, I want to get the truth out there. I see the way the press and paparazzi twist your words and I want to be the one that gets to tell the truth. You helped me realize that and I'm glad that someone was there to help you realize what you need to do in life. I'm going to be there and support you the entire way, I hope you know that because I love you."

"I love you too Dylan. Thank you, I knew you would understand" I told him.

"Now come let me hug you" he smiled.

I walked over to the side of the bed and got onto the bed with him. He put his arm around me and held me while he asked me what else has been going on. When I couldn't think of anything, he started talking about how much he loved me and all the characteristics he liked about me. I couldn't stop laughing hearing some of them but it was sweet how much effort he took into thinking of some of them.