32

A/n:

So I finally figured out how I want to end this book. Thanks to everyone who continues stays active even when I'm not😭. Y'all the real MVP's.

Stay tuned..
By the way. Anyone watching 13 Reasons Why?
I'm currently on episode 8.

PLEASE DONT SPOIL ANYTHING
...........
Odell

"I need to talk Sydney." I said to her sister standing at her doorstep. "She here?"

"She's partying like usual. You picked the wrong girl to knock up Odell." She said shaking her head repeatedly. "She's still pregnant and at this rate, your baby isn't going to survive." Bree said.

"What club is she at?" I had to get her.

"She's at the Marquee. You need to be careful though, she's plotting. Oh and if I were you I would get a DNA test. She's been ar-

"BREE! What the hell did you just say?" Sydney yelled walking up the steps to the apartment.
Bree turned around and walked inside the house.

"Calm down. She right there you ain't gotta yell." I said to Sydney. She was clearly drunk and had a Hickey pretty much everywhere. I shook my head at the site of her.

She changed drastically in a short amount of time.

"Why the fuck are you here? I told you there's no baby anymore." She leaned on the wall using it as a support.

"I'm not playing with you. I know you pregnant and I know you're not taking car of yourself. You need to tell me what you gone do."

"Odell, you need to leave. Especially before I tell your bitch you were over here." Sydney pushed passed me and walked through the door. "I'll make her wish she stopped talking to you altogether. Especially with our new edition."

To late for that.

"Look, I don't want no drama. If you gone have this baby you gotta do it the right way even if you plan on putting me on child support or whateva' you can't drink and do drugs while you pregnant. Or fuck anybody for that matter. You either keep it and be healthy or you don't, but you ain't about to let my child suffer." I said as calmly as possible.

She looked at me and smirked. "You can't control what I put into my body. And I mean it both ways. I guess I really did get into your head and I'm glad you didn't listen to your boys when they told me to leave me alone. Had you did though, we probably wouldn't be speaking right now." She went into the refrigerator and grabbed a metal water bottle.

Honestly that hurt me when my boys didn't have faith in me.

"What the hell." She mumbled looking at the bottle in shook. She then sniffed the container and automatically started screaming. "Bree! You poured out all of my damn alcohol and the only thing I managed to hide is gone to! I should kick your stupid fat ass out." She yelled going into the hall towards the bed room.

"I had vodka in that damn bottle, not water. I should beat your ass." Sydney went on again and again. I pulled my phone out and decided to record Sydney saying stuff that would get her in trouble.

I chuckled at the sight of her banging on the doors and being enraged about not having anything to drink. This girl was a damn alcoholic and my baby was inside her. Who knows what else she was on.
I decided to leave minutes into her still going on and on.

.

.

.

When I got home it was almost 2 in the morning I went straight up to the room. Crystal wasn't in there which irked me.

However the guest bedroom a few doors down from mines had a little light  coming out from under the door. The bathroom light was on, and the door was open. I saw Crystal sleeping on top of the covers almost in fetal position.

When she got back, she never wanted to be in the dark. She panicked one time I turned the light off in the middle of the night, but after being in a dark  basement who would want to be in the dark.

I truly did want to be in a relationship with Crystal, but I knew she wasn't going to feel the same. She was right, she was plotting.

I honestly didn't want to lose her again and I won't let it happen. She just gone have to deal with what's going.