15

Forget what I said about the story being 10-15 chapters.

Merry Christmas

Odell

I woke up to small hands slapping my face repeatedly.

"Yes Sonny?" I mumbled sleepily. All he did was make weird noises which were followed by laughter and actual English.

"Come here lets go eat." I heard Crystal say. I wanted to get up and talk to her, but my body wouldn't let me.

"Wait Crystal." I said extended my arm and laying it down on the other side of the bed.

"Yes Odell?"

"Come on baby. Lay with me right quick." I said motioning my arms to come toward me.

"I have to get Sonny something to eat."

"He'll be okay, I gotta talk to you."

I felt the covers lift and the bed dip a little. Crystal's sent instantly came to me.

"Yes Odell?"

I wrapped my arms around her so she couldn't leave. "Why you just leave me like that last night?"

"I went to hang out with my friend, and you stopped talking to me at the restaurant last night." She said attempting to move my arm.

"Stop trynna leave. We gone talk about this."

"Only if you told me why you just shut down on me."

I sighed with my eyes still closed.

"I can't." I said simply.

"Well then what is there to talk about? Let me go."

"No. Look, if you really wanna know why... it's because I really love you and I don't want to lose you."

"I think it's deeper than that, but I love you too baby." She said scooting up and kissing my lips. "What do you want for breakfast?" She asked.

"Uh, bacon, eggs and some pússy too." I smirked gripping her aśs.

"Bye Odell." Crystal got out of the bed and grabbed Sonny who was playing with a teddy bear.

This ring is getting the best of me. Putting me in my emotions and shít. Making me mad and whatnot.

I gotta figure something out.

Xander

"Okay, I'm going to go this, but I'm telling you know, don't complain when I'm not there for the birth."

"I just think it's best. I'll be sure to give him or her your last name." The tone of her voice sounded like she wasn't telling the truth.

"You better. Come here right quick." I said motioning her to me.

"Yes?"

"Here's my credit card, this is only to take care of your self meaning food and bills and stuff, you got enough clothes already."

A smile instantly appeared on her face.

"Wait but won't they I.D, me?"

I gave her the pin number of the card and she was smiling again.

"I better not be under when I get out either. I'm letting you know that now. I will come after your ass and get my child." I said clearly.

"Okay, I won't do anything stupid." She hugged me. "I'll miss you though." She looked up.

I grabbed my keys and her hand and walked out the door. "Take care of my seed and my property." I told her.

When we arrived I kissed her and got out of the car.

"What can we help you with sir?" The officer behind the desk asked.

"I'm here to turn myself in."