07

Odell

I sent my like 500th text to Crystal and they eventually stop saying delivered, so I'm going to her house.

I don't care if that man is there or not, if he is he gone find out about us today.

I knocked on the door for about 5 minutes until she finally answered.

"What Odell?" She said cracking the door open.

"Why you leave?" I asked.

"Because I wanted too. Bye." She said closing the door.

I pushed the door open and stepped inside.

"Why you acting like this? He here or something?" I asked looking around the foyer.

"No, but I don't want to wast your time so you should probably leave." She said pushing me forcefully.

"Stop. What the hell are you talking about?" I said grabbing her hands.

"You know what I'm talking about, I heard you Odell, know just fucking leave."

"No." I didn't know how to respond to that. I looked down at her hands that were still in my hands and noticed a small bruise.

"What's that?" I asked.

She quickly pulled her hands away.

"Nothing." She spoke lowly.

"He hits you?" I asked with my eyebrows furrowing together.

"No, just go home."

"Yes he does." How did I not notice this earlier. I finally realized why she would be afraid to leave. "Come on. You can't stay here anymore."

"Yes I can, and I'm not going with you anywhere." She turned around and started up the stairs.

I grabbed her buy her waist and threw her over my shoulder carrying her to my car.

She started yelling at me to put her down.

"Stop screaming." I said as I put her in the passenger seat.

"Can you at least let me get my clothes?"

"No because you not gone come back out."

"There in my truck." She said point to her car.

I stepped aside as she transferred the bags from her cars to mines.

Xander

"Wait for me Nicole." I said as she ran toward the water.

My phone buzzed as I was laying my towel down.

Mel: You got a run away.|3:20pm|

Me: What you mean?

Mel: Someone finally got enough since to leave your ass.

Me: Find her. Take her back home.

Mel: Hell nah, I told you she left now do the rest on ya own.

"Are you coming?" Nicole yelled out.

Odell

"Stop touching it." I told Crystal after I wiped and cleaned some of her open cuts.

"I can't it stings." She whined.

If I would have known what was happening I would have been got her out of there.

"You know you could've put him in jail for this a long time ago." I told her.

"Yeah." She sighed. "I don't feel like hearing his families mouth or anyone else."

"I know, but you probably won't have to worry about him for a minute, and once he gets that on his record nobody gone hire him."

"Yeah, and then he'll really come after my head."

"He won't do shit if you stay here."

"And what about my job? He knows where I work."

"Do they have more locations? You could transfer, or take a break for a little while and start again."

She laid down on the bed and scanned through the channels.

She has a lot to think about.