11

Check out my story called:
Lies We Told

Crystal

"You not going anywhere in life." My mom said on the phone. "I can't believe you left him after all he's done for you Crystal."

"All he's done for me or you?" I asked.

"Don't start that." She sighed. "He was the best thing that happened to you and you know it."

"Actually, he wasn't the best thing that happened to me. He cheated on me and did much more. If it weren't for you and dad trying to arrange a marriage for me... I'd be in a much better position than I'm in right now."

I looked over through the glass doors that lead to the balcony. Odell was leaning on the railing.

"You know what Crystal, when you find someone better than he was then you can call me and,-"

I chucked and replied that, "I already did. I have to go."

"Who is he?" She asked just before I hung up.

My mom has literally tried to arrange everything for me growing up and it's been so annoying. I love my mom and everything, but she's just too controlling.

As soon as I graduated high school and went to college around the corner from the house I grew up in, she's tried to set me up on dates, job interviews, all my appointments, anything you could think of.

The only thing she didn't arrange was me and Odell, or even my job at the Cosmopolitan.

She called back twice but I let them go to voicemail.

About 10 minutes later Odell walked back into the hotel and laid on the bed stretched out and just started staring at me.

All of sudden I felt a huge smack on my butt.

"What the hell was that for?" I yelled.

"It was a fly right there so I tired to get it." He said smirking. "Come on let's do something."

Xander

"Slow down Nicole, shit." I yelled. She was doing 60 in a 45. I wasn't scared or nothing, but since I'm "wanted" I need to lay low.

"Well they need to raise he speed limit. Nobody even on the road with us." She slowed down just a bit and took me one hand off of the steering wheel and rested it on my leg.

"You need to drive before you kill us."

"I am driving."

Driving me insane.

"Did you ever put that note in his mailbox?" She asked.

"Yeah. I hope I scared him. Now he about to be thinking people watching them and slip up on the field."

"Your really evil Xander. I hope this baby doesn't turn out like you." She chuckled.

"What baby?"

----------------

Short chapter but someone's going to be a father now.