19

Xander

My pops made it here about two days later, and I'm out on bail. My dad has been grilling me about the whole situation, I didn't tell him the exact story about everything, I really didn't tell him much. We were on our way back to my house, and as far as I know, my mom is also there.

"I know you don't want to talk about it, by you gone have to explain something to your mother." He said in the passenger seat. I just nodded and kept driving. I wasn't in the mood for explaining stuff, and I bet my momma going through my stuff right now.

When we pulled up to my house, snow was everywhere. I stepped inside the house and was immediately greeted with the sent of real food. I almost had to starve myself in the prison, because the food was so disgusting. The meat wasn't seasoned. The "mashed potatoes" was watered down.

My mom came and hugged me as if she lost me at a grocery store. "Xander, Xander, Xander. I can't explain how happy I am to see you, and how disappointed I am with you at the same damn time." She stepped back and cupped my face and her hands. "What happened? Wait before you tell me what happened go freshen up! The food will be ready soon."

My mom was all over the place. She was definitely a bipolar individual, and every time you would say something about her being bipolar, she would respond saying:

'The doctors didn't say I'm bipolar so I'm not.'

I could vividly remember going back to school shopping with her one day at the mall. The cashier at the clothing store said 'hi' while my mom was looking for her credit card, and she yells. 'What you say to me?' In the rudest tone ever.

But at the end of the day, she's my mom.

"Alright I'll be down after I shower and stuff." I said turning to go up to the room.

After lathering for a good 30 minutes, I was ready to go to sleep. I had no clue when the trial was, but my lawyer said he'd call when he finds out. It's kind of sad how I'm a lawyer with a lawyer.

I put in some clothes and head down stairs toward the kitchen where it was just my mom.

"Where's pops at?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows together.

"Some where around here." She responded sitting my plate down on the bar as I sat on the stool. "So I noticed something or someone is missing around here."

I didn't even respond because I knew exactly how this conversation would end.

"You have something you want to tell me?"

"Not really." I mumbled. "We just broke up."

"Don't give me that bullshit Xander you guys didn't just brake up. Is that why you were in jail?" She asked stirring up her coffee.

"Yeah, can we change the subject now?"

.....

After hours of talking to my mother I went upstairs and grabbed car keys and went to Nicole's.

A/N: make sure to vote and comment for quicker updates.

How do you guys feel about everything?

Xander?

Odell?

Crystal?

Nicole?