26

Short chapter.😕

Please comment and vote.😊

Xander

"Crystal, you still alive?" I asked shaking her bruised body. I was hoping she didn't respond at all, but she reacted to me grabbing a sore thigh.

"Damn," I said sucking my teeth. "I thought you was dead baby girl." I could see dried tear stains on her cheeks that ran down to her neck. "I was thinking about a few things that could happen in the near future. If you wanna live for a little while longer, then we can get married and you can leave your money to me. You could just stay down here while I leave the country with your money anyways because I'm tired of being here out here, or I could just give you the easy way out and kill you. So you think about it while you take a shower cause your kinda smellin' and let me no what you wanna do." I said unlocking the padlock that held the chains together.

By now she was so weak she moved slow and it literally took her almost 15 minutes to get to the bathroom.

Crystal (were y'all waiting for her pov?)

I leaned in the shower against the cold tile for support as I just stood under the hot water. My wounds were throbbing from the water but I just ignored it. I was tired of crying and living at this point. I've sunken into the deepest depression and I regretted leaving Odell more than ever, but after seeing the picture I lost hope of leaving.

I'd rather be serving life in a maximum security prison than here with Xander. I looked horrible too. I lost so much weight that I almost look anorexic. I was just going to tell Xander to let me go.

Odell

I was just getting up for my morning practice about to make my coffee when I had a knock at the door. I prayed it wasn't Sydney. She knew damn well we were strictly friends.

I had to many people blowing up my phone asking me what was going on

I had to many people blowing up my phone asking me what was going on. I never really told anyone me a Crystal weren't together. Even my mom. She only knew of her.

I opened the door to see a large envelope on the Welcome mat, but no one around. I was very hesitant to open it considering it had nothing written anywhere on it.

I pulled out a stack of papers from the envelope most of which were pictures and a letter typed up.

Well I saw that you moved on recently so
I thought that now would be a good time to ask you a question or two. Do you remember Crystal? Most importantly do you still care about her? Well I just wanted to let you know that you have 30 hours from whatever time Mr. Delivery guy tells me he dropped off this envelope to find her before I burn this house down with her in it. Now you probably like: Where the hell do I start? So my hint to you isn't really a hint, but Good Luck. And I hope u enjoy these photos. I took them after knocking her out.