14

Crystal

"So, how has life been?" Josie said sitting in the passenger seat on my car.

"Better than before." I said plugging the auxiliary cord into my phone.

"Where's your r- YOU FINALLY LEFT HIM?" Josie screamed. "Why haven't you told me this? You tell me everything Crystal." She said shaking me.

"Yeah I did." Josie never liked Xander. She encouraged my many times to leave because the relationship wasn't healthy.

"Welcome to the single life." She laughed.

"Bye single life." I said soon after.

"What do you mean bye? You already dating someone else?"

"Sort of." I said lowly not wanting to talk about this.

"Who is it? I need to meet him."

"It's a secret, last time I told everyone about me and Xander it didn't end well, so I'm not introducing to anybody yet."

She smacked her lips and said, "Whatever, I'm figure it out."

.
.
.

Odell

"What's up Kordell?" I said giving him a handshake. Him and Sonny were the only ones to meet Crystal and I made him promise he wouldn't say anything, but I wouldn't be surprised if he told a few. Sonny don't understand shit anyway so I'm not worried about him.

"Nothing, where your Skywalker?" He said scanning the floor.

"Upstairs in the game room." I said taking Sonny from my dad.

"What happened? I thought y'all was flying in on Sunday?" I asked.

"Things change man. Here." He said throwing the bags of clothes inside. "Bye."

I closed the door and locked it.

"You dad something else man, I hope he shot blanks now, anyways, what we gone do?" I asked Sonny. He looked up at me and yawned.

"I guess you going to sleep soon." To be honest, Sonny made me want kids. He was quite and observant unlike most kids his age.

"I don't see it Odell!" Kordell yelled. I heard something fall on the floor and I sighed.

"What was that?" My dog ran up the steps with his nosy ass.

"Nothing." He shouted.

I pulled out my phone to text Crystal to ask her to bring a pizza on her way back. I don't know why she up and left like that, especially without saying anything.

I went upstairs with the little one and laid down and practically knocked out.

Xander

"You can't eat that." I said snatching some chips away from Nicole. She sighed out.

"Come here." I said patting on the bed.
She was definitely getting larger week bye week.

"You growing a little ass back there." I chuckled.

"I was about to get implants one time." She admitted. I looked at her crazily.

"Why? I'm glad you didn't cause I don't do that fake shit."

"You would have liked it either way so shut up, but I was thinking..." she trailed off and got quite. "I was thinking that maybe you should turn yourself in. The longer you hide the worse your charge could be."

"You want me locked up while you have a baby? Didn't you ask me of I was gone take care of my kid a few days ago?"

"Yeah, but the faster you go the faster you get let out and the less time you'll miss on easing our kid."

"You really think I should turn myself in?"

She nodded.